Feats? What feats LMAO
Are you fucking serious?

Akainu level lethality with magma
More durable than Kaido
Faster than Snakeman
Has CoA enough to compete with a guy who can scar Kaido
Physically overpowered a guy who can block Hakai
Nearly killed a guy who can tank Hakai and no sell thunder bagua with advCoC

Katakuri is a fucking fodder who lost to a fodder who got Neg diffed by Base Kaido without CoC after failing to even tickle him

King is a fucking Chad who managed to overpower and nearly defeat another Chad who
-Made Kaido shit his pants
-Made Big Mom shit her pants
-No sell Big Moms named attack
-Block and tank Kaido and Big Moms combined maximum strength CoC attack
-With 30 broken bones blitz and permanently scar doing 100 times more damage than even CoC luffy did before Bajrang Gun
-Then tank advCoC thunder bagua

Dude King's cum is being used to create the toys (Seraphim) who would each whoop cuckakuris ass

Don't even get me started
Katakuri is lucky to push King past low diff
He won't push King past low diff.

Ofcourse he can
I ve stated many times that Nika awakening is broken as all hell.
Gigant is hella broken.

The point is hyping Lucci up for dealing with 2% of Nika's powerset is retarded since he didnt deal with those broken powers, not yet atleast.
That's fair i guess. Most people are hyping lucci simply because nobody expected luffy to use G5 against him

lmao, what're you celebrating?
Celebrating? I know ur sad goofy can’t even completely dominate lowly Lucci. Especially with awakening, considering how worried U thought everybody should be.” lAw wAS aLrEadY UsInG AwaKeninG” Against a damn “Yonko”!!!

But sadly Luffy no god, like u thought. Hell he Literally needs awakening + ACoC+ ID, just to be comparable to Law awakening.
You should be worried because he did something Law could never accomplish.
An thats what exactly clown? This should be good!!!! was it Claahing with a Yonko?? Can’t possibly be that, since well law already done that. An against a Gura user at that lmao

Let’s move on, how bout Tank top tier attacks? Wait Law Done that multiple times too. An more then say just “1” in a battle too right…

Can’t seem to put my finger on it…. was it him tagging a completely different character all together? Cuz even then, Fuji/Doffy combined couldn’t stop Law from getting to a target. Tf makes u think Luffy could’ve stop Law from getting to him.
:seriously:

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah but his muscles weren't inflated when he played jump rope
Bro, did you read what I said? Luffy literally turned into a giant to play jumping rope with Kaido. That's the definition of inflating.

Exactly, no need for him to increase his size to show how broken his physical stats are.
One, awakening increases Luffy's physical stats even in base i.e., Luffy's awakening is physically significantly stronger than Luffy's base—base, not G3 or G4. Inflating his muscles increase his strength further. Luffy inflated his muscles every time he overpowered Kaido physically—this isn't about punching but overpowering.

Are you fucking serious?

Akainu level lethality with magma
More durable than Kaido
Faster than Snakeman
Has CoA enough to compete with a guy who can scar Kaido
Physically overpowered a guy who can block Hakai
Nearly killed a guy who can tank Hakai and no sell thunder bagua with advCoC

Katakuri is a fucking fodder who lost to a fodder who got Neg diffed by Base Kaido without CoC after failing to even tickle him

King is a fucking Chad who managed to overpower and nearly defeat another Chad who
-Made Kaido shit his pants
-Made Big Mom shit her pants
-No sell Big Moms named attack
-Block and tank Kaido and Big Moms combined maximum strength CoC attack
-With 30 broken bones blitz and permanently scar doing 100 times more damage than even CoC luffy did before Bajrang Gun
-Then tank advCoC thunder bagua

Dude King's cum is being used to create the toys (Seraphim) who would each whoop cuckakuris ass

Don't even get me started
Katakuri is lucky to push King past low diff
He won't push King past low diff.
You mean feats like he neg diff Pre-Cringe of hell zolo that's barely YC2 or getting folded by Cringe of hell zolo?:luffylaugh:

also
wall of text ain't gonna read that shit

can you stop crying now? keep in mind it was said doriki only measured physical strength too meaning Dfless kaku>human form jabra with DF boost,i'm so tired of this debate since people had it a million times over but there's always some fool calling it headcanon.
Where exactly does it say here that they get physical boost in human form?
The panel you posted only proves that Zoans only get physical boost once they transform.

Your doriki cope doesn't work because both Jyabura and Kaku did doriki in base form.
That's why Jyabura mentioned that he still has his DF and wouldn't lose to Kaku.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's counter-intuitive to how G5 works, do they think Luffy's enlarging his body and muscles for fun lol?

G3 is tangible proof that G5's real strength comes from enlarging himself/muscles.
Precisely.

Headcanon. He makes an entire transformation upon entering Nika mode.
And he specifically bulks up his muscles to life Kaidou and yeet him around.
He goes Gigant to do so as well.
Why do that when, if you're right, he could do the same without it?
See the above post i quoted.

That transformation in itself pushes Luffy's Base stats.
That it does.
But that stat increase isn't even comparable to regular g3 given equalized hakis.

Did Lucci buff up his shoulders or legs to punch harder and jump faster?
:kaidowhat:
Lucci literally changes his forms, uses awakening to combat a formidable opponent.
Even back in Enies Lobby, he was transitioning between bulk & lean hybrids based on speed/power requirements to tradeoff.
Arguably, the worst example to use to illustrate your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.