Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What's surprising to me is to see that it seems that Akainu(with the marines) and CP0 are apparently working together in this mission against Vegapunk and his satellites. I thought they'd be more seperate entities(Marine being antagonist to CP0), but in the end, it seems that both knew about that mission with Akainu agreeing to it :memehm:

Furthermore, another thing i find curious is the fact that Vegapunk allowed someone else(Gorosei) to have higher level of authority over the Seraphims than him. I can understand that he may have been blackmailed, but eventhen, i think a genius like him, who is the one who created them, should normally have hidden some kind of backup plan in cases such as this one, especially considering he very well knew he might end up eliminated if he digs too much into ancient history

So on one side, i can understand that Oda wants for the Seraphims weapons to stay under the government command with Vegapunk dying, but on the other side, it'd make Vegapunk look like an idiot if he really gave them a higher level of command without backup plan:specialmeh:
Tbh Vegapunk seems like one of those geniuses with extremely high intelligence by the text book but very poor awareness/street smarts.

With Sentomaru down, i think it'd pave the way for the Seraphims to end up on the World Govt's side in the final battle, where the real Warlords beat their respective Seraphims.

I thought they'd be more seperate entities(Marine being antagonist to CP0), but in the end, it seems that both knew about that mission with Akainu agreeing to it :memehm:
This moment seemed a little strange to me:sus:. Perhaps Akainu doesn't know that the Gorosei decided to eliminate Vegapank. I'll wait for the full translation of the chapter before I think about something.

Here you go Hollywood. Show this to your fellow stars.
What exactly is this supposed to show?
Luffy smiling? He smiled dozens of times more vs Yonko in fights, not to mention this is after Aramaki had left.

Luffy's shit haki couldn't even recognize Shanks, meanwhile Greenbull's haki recognized Shanks and his whole crew
Your "argument" are so low level my guy lmao

You seem like bootleg beta version of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Which part is so "low level", Shishio?
There's no reason for Shanks to interfere if anyone in Wano alliance or all of them together can beat Greenbull. Yet, he called out Greenbull for having unfair advantage over alliance.

Luffy smiling? He smiled dozens of times more vs Yonko in fights, not to mention this is after Aramaki had left.

Luffy shit haki couldn't even recognize Shanks, meanwhile Greenbull's haki recognized Shanks and his whole crew
There's no reason for Shanks to interfere if anyone in Wano alliance or all of them together can beat Greenbull. Yet, he called out Greenbull for having unfair advantage over alliance.
You can pretend that doesn't mean they were confident they could deal with him. Aren't you late to set?

How come? He did say that he will show no mercy and apologizes to Shanks lol
He was so persistent that even after his clash with Vista ended he still went after Luffy again lol

Just applying the same "logic" here.
As it stands, Mihawk also can't react to lightspeed, no one can but old Rayleigh.

Kizaru would push Akainu the same as Kuzan (probably), tho I'd say that's due to their fruits countering each other.
I like Kizaru and all but he's competing with Akainu's simp for now
The meaning behind Mihawks words were he will test Luffy..swing his blade around and if luffys lucky he won't die.

He said "This blade knows no restraint" which means even if he doesn't use full strength or even 1% Luffy can still die.

Case in point at one point Luffy nearly lost his arm

Other time iceberg slash would have taken his head

It wasn't Mihawk trying, using named attack, techniques, stances but he's so insanely strong even him barely wrecklessly swinging his blade around can kill Luffy as his blade knows no restraint.

He has to restrain his blade or use something else like butter knife if he wants to guarantee Luffys safety.

But Luffy was lucky..he didn't lose his arm due to future sight awakening

He didn't die because of Buggy, Vista and everyone else which made Mihawk say the monologue "its not strength that is impressive about Luffy but his ability to make allies"

But if anyone in MF who can keep up with Kizaru is strongest swordsman in the world with Hawk Eyes. If 99 year old retired swordsman can keep up.

Mihawks speed being highlighted against Luffy same way kizarus was.

That doesn't mean Akainu can keep up lol

Lmao Kizaru mid diffs Brocolli if not low diff. Don't compare that bitch ass fodder to strongest Marine alive.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy's shit haki couldn't even recognize Shanks, meanwhile Greenbull's haki recognized Shanks and his whole crew
You do you my guy
Green Bitch totally looked like a gigachad and pinnacle of masculinity when Shanks shook him to his core from a distance worth an entire India away lmao

Dude drive by ended brocollis entire career 🤣

Lucci is doing really good damn to be able to clash with gear 5 plus haki and keep fighting damn am surprised He's this strong , but I think luffy using gear 5 is a good way to keep training with it

Status
Not open for further replies.