Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wing it Loda at it again....

• The Gomu fruit doesn't exist in the ancient devil fruit book
• The World Government change the name and add a picture (even though said fruit always escaped them...where the pic come from?)
• Fruit names can be known when it's eaten
• Luffy eats the "Gomu fruit" & then Lucky Roux shows him the pic and name and asks him "Did you eat the fruit?"
• Luffy for 1069 chapters continues to call it the "Gomu fruit" even though eating the fruit should have given him the actual name

Fell off is an understatement
Key word.... It didn't exist in the ANCIENT Devil Fruit book. Doesn't say it doesn't exist in any of the current devil fruit books.

Uncomfortable truth bombs:

Shanks didn't come to save the alliance.
Shanks & his crew came by to collect Marco and drop him off at Sphinx island which they did the very next chapter.
Marco even says that his "ride" came to collect him.

He sees Broccoli man trying to pull some shit on an exhausted alliance (his words, not mine) and humbles him right there.
If Broccoli man had fought the alliance, he'd suffer far worse.
I mean like its literally stated in manga.
Shanks was essentially an uber ride for Marco.

Marco's spheres of influence runs deep.
Maybe next time he will call Mihawk to give him a ride on his coffin boat.

But yeah Shanks didn't save Alliance from Brocolli lmao

He saved Brocolli from alliance
Luffy and Zoro would team up and tear him to pieces.

It not really humbling for luffy fans unless you expect gear 5 to be something really over powering .
If that the case then i wonder what you were reading cause that was never going to happen .
Dont bring Luffy fans into what you Zoro and Lucci fans fight. No luffy fans said that.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Recycled…? Do you mean Skypiea??

Skypiea was the first of of its kind in One Piece,
I mean final arc potentially a recycled from Skypeia. So I'd rather the final arc be the first of it's kind arc to me than Skypeia
Like I literally just said; Skypiea isn’t that long. How could you read arcs like Dressrosa and Wano and be like “bruh Skypiea was so boring what is this mid arc bruhhhh”

You’re confusing me :lawsigh:
Forums peeps back then really trashed Skypeia and said it's a waste of time so I decide not to watch it.
Then, I changed my mind and want to read it to get more clear picture of PL stuffs but i keep procrastinating it so it never happened , and then I just read essays that explains the PLs stuffs in forums

Status
Not open for further replies.