Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres literally nothing wrong with a person caring about her DAD and wanting to save him, nor it makes her weak just cause youre obsessed with his genitalia. Only the most vile and deranged of all fem-cels would seethe at a woman caring for her DAD as a weakness. Please do not project on the fictional imaginary character, ruining her plot for some statement wouldnt solve any issues you may have.

Likewise theres nothing wrong with her also having fanservice in the shonen manga for boys like you were crying in fear at in the other post, once again other than overweight repressed and projecting Karens, no one in their right mind would seethe at something so innocent
calm down it's not that serious

What in the hell did pink-haired women do to Oda when he was growing up to cause all of this???
Seing as he made a buncha them and a lot of them are well developed he prolly has a type for them. Oda is also japanese so he probably doesnt grasp some overweight american virgin may be seething at rules like "woman cant show emotion or care about her fathers" that prolly would sound alien to him, hed go all Nani.
Talking to an alt about how any character showing emotion or weakness means the author hates them (LOL) wont really cancel him or change that but then who am I to guess wth someone hate reads a 1000+ manga when even a woman caring for her FATHER being DEAD is enough to cause rage.:whitepress:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Seing as he made a buncha them and a lot of them are well developed he prolly has a type for them. Oda is also japanese so he probably doesnt grasp some overweight american virgin may be seething at rules like "woman cant show emotion or care about her fathers" that prolly would sound alien to him, hed go all Nani.
Talking to an alt about how any character showing emotion or weakness means the author hates them (LOL) wont really cancel him or change that but then who am I to guess wth someone hate reads a 1000+ manga when even a woman caring for her FATHER being DEAD is enough to cause rage.:whitepress:

The admirals are supposed to rival the actual emperors not being stuck dealing with their weaker subordinates

If kizaru is coming to egghead he should try and take out the biggest bad on the island aka luffy
And in general luffy is always going to defeat the biggest bad. Unless akainu pops up its gonna be kizaru
So why is he fighting Lucci? Shouldn't Jinbei handle that, we're going to have 10 chapters of Luffy fighting the n° 1, 2, 3, etc while everyone just watches? The S-Hawk clashed with BB, Luffy is going to fight him too. :quest:

I straight up love Gear 5, but, I love it because it's so fucking bizarre and insane.

I definitely understand why some people hate it. A lot of people want the series to continue maturing, and Gear 5 is Oda hard committing to Luffy having huge gag moments in fights going forward. Gear 5 is Oda going back to how One Piece used to be, but, even the characters in the series are like, "WTF IS THIS?!?"

Wano was crazy
I don't hate Gear 5. I think it fits because Oda has always had Looney Tunes/slapstick like that and makes the story more optimistic instead of a violence showdown.

I'm talking about the in-universe reaction, though. Kaido smiled about it, but almost everyone else who has seen it has had a WTF expression on their face. You can't bend reality without freaking out some normies, I guess haha.

But I also wonder if this is a little deeper, like Luffy doesn't realize that he's the only one having fun. The way he approached Sentomaru all, "Hey Ax Guy!" and tried to have a conversation mid-battle... I wonder if someone (Nami?) will confront Luffy about this, since she's usually a voice of reason for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.