Status
Not open for further replies.
@NikaInParis
Finished Hell's Paradise today.
Really liked the story and the ending.
The story is surprisingly wholesome. At some point towards the end I feared they all will die ๐Ÿ˜…
Glad I had the chance to experience the story unspoiled. Thanks for the random suggestion ๐Ÿ‘
That's on my list! Might try to read it during the OP breaks coming up. I've heard it's really good.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Literally even lmao. A light that goes, "Oooooh Rob Lucci-san, please stay away from my nephew."
It appears that Kizaru might have a moral conflict. He will see Sentomaru and Sentomaru basically asked Luffy to take care of Vegapunk. Normally he would arrive and beat everyone not named Sentomaru and Vegapunk. Might be interesting aside from the battle he will have with someone.

G

Gorosei Informer

It appears that Kizaru might have a moral conflict. He will see Sentomaru and Sentomaru basically asked Luffy to take care of Vegapunk. Normally he would arrive and beat everyone not named Sentomaru and Vegapunk. Might be interesting aside from the battle he will have with someone.
Yeah this has some serious potential to dissect his personal motives, allegiances, feelings etc. A great way to give him depth.

Will be really interesting to see how he reacts and handles the situation, he's so unpredictable and hard to read. Constant poker face.

I hope he feels very conflicted and has to make a difficult choice here.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah this has some serious potential to dissect his personal motives, allegiances, feelings etc. A great way to give him depth.

Will be really interesting to see how he reacts and handles the situation, he's so unpredictable and hard to read. Constant poker face.

I hope he feels very conflicted and has to make a difficult choice here.
I'm already surprised that he left the Marine base without Akainu's permission. This is huge imo. He barely disobeys orders.

Aside from Sentomaru, I genuinely believe that Vegapunk might be his dad and NO they don't need to look alike.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm already surprised that he left the Marine base without Akainu's permission. This is huge imo. He barely disobeys orders.

Aside from Sentomaru, I genuinely believe that Vegapunk might be his dad and NO they don't need to look alike.
Yeah, hes showing a surprisingly rebellious side here. First Fujitora now him too. Guess you can count Green Bull going into Wano too lol.

Yeah honestly, they both have that sort of dopey, wrinkled look or so. Given who we learned Bonneys father is here, I can see Oda making him be "that guys" son for a parallel there too.

It's gonna end up adding some more insane layers and foreshadowing to Sabaody too potentially!

They don't have to look alike either as you said too ofc, it might deliberate to make us think they're not actually related in the first place. Plus it explains why he gets called Uncle too then potentially.

This is very exciting potentially.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
You don't have to be good and ally with Luffy just because you disobey Akainu's orders lol.
Why are you hiding your text?

If Kizaru is indeed Vegapunk's son it wouldn't be that unreasonable for him to protect his own father and disobey orders which mean Kizaru will be allied with Luffy in roundabout way
Ofcourse that's only "if".

Seth

โ€Ž
Why are you hiding your text?

If Kizaru is indeed Vegapunk's son it wouldn't be that unreasonable for him to protect his own father and disobey orders which mean Kizaru will be allied with Luffy in roundabout way
Ofcourse that's only "if".
No, because Admiral/Marine =/= inherently evil. Vegapunk himself said that there are people in Marines whom he wanted to get on his side cause they are good.

Akainu himself isn't a bonafide villain, he is a tough-love dad type of character. He'd kill you or drown you in magma, all for the peace of the world.

G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
(I hope this works)

Hey @Meeyori I checked out your playlist on Spotify and it's dope! Fire even! ๐Ÿ”ฅ:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1...i=z1m59pXRSX25OpvH_aSJBg&utm_source=copy-link

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Rottkins @Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @MonsterKaido @Jailer @Roo @Peroroncino @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

I'm a noob with Spotify, I can't figure out how to show all the songs in my playlist and how to stop it automatically adding songs too though.
hahaha yes the perfect list :beanmean:

G

Gorosei Informer

hahaha yes the perfect list :beanmean:
Niiice, glad you got to see it then! Thanks!

:cheers::funky::steef::goyea::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

(I hope this works)

Hey @Meeyori I checked out your playlist on Spotify and it's dope! Fire even! ๐Ÿ”ฅ:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1...i=z1m59pXRSX25OpvH_aSJBg&utm_source=copy-link

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Rottkins @Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @MonsterKaido @Jailer @Roo @Peroroncino @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

I'm a noob with Spotify, I can't figure out how to show all the songs in my playlist and how to stop it automatically adding songs too though.
I found a way around it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.