Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't just change the path, he grabbed it and held it. In reality, the bolt would have dissipated instantly.
What I mean is that it still sounds like something a powerful rubber man could potentially do in One Piece as opposed to something entirely unrelated like painting a path on a wall to cross it or create a Bartolomeo barrier by miming 4 walls or something

What I mean is that it still sounds like something a powerful rubber man could potentially do in One Piece as opposed to something entirely unrelated like painting a path on a wall to cross it or create a Bartolomeo barrier by miming 4 walls or something
We are not far off from that. We've already seen him get "burnt to a crisp" and just shake it off, and then proceed to run on air, leaving burn marks. Not to mention making Kaido see literal stars float around his head. It's all there, just slowly being implicated.

Could Lucci be Luffys Garp? Someone who corners him several times and where they are inches from death. Lucci is the WG biggest genius fighter who keeps getting stronger. Could really see them fight together against Imu.

We are not far off from that. We've already seen him get "burnt to a crisp" and just shake it off, and then proceed to run on air, leaving burn marks. Not to mention making Kaido see literal stars float around his head. It's all there, just slowly being implicated.
I guess as long it doesn't go too beyond the abilities I would expect from an awakened rubber man and previous Luffy feats (flying, tanking damage) I don't mind the ''freedom'' it brings to his moveset.

It's when stuff like bringing completely external skills like the barrier example or creating a giant cartoon bomb from nothing that I'll take major issues with the handling of power, which could certainly happen if there's more extravagant escalation.

Status
Not open for further replies.