Are we truly Zoro fans?

Calling @nik87, @ShishioIsBack and many others that I couldn't think right now on top of my mind.

Are we really Zoro fans? As much Ilike Zoro and praises him I can never talk about him so much as some on closet fans that denies liking him by saying bad things but they are 24/7 thinking about Zoro.

What you guys think? Are they the true fans and we not?
We're still Zoro fans the thing is our hate for whatever character doesn't overcome our love/like for Zoro that's why there are so many threads from @stealthblack for example whose hate for Zoro overcomes their love for Sanji same applies for users like @kurwa etc.

We'd rather spend time talking about Zoro (How cool he is how strong he'll become etc.) than talking about chopper if that's a character who we despise, then again they also like to troll and throw rocks at the throne.

My thing is that you guys confuse logic/someone else's opinion for hate.

Allot of the time it isn't hate. Just that person's real valid opinion that is different from yours.

It doesn't help that most of the time oda makes evidence for both arguments very very very intentionally.

We're still Zoro fans the thing is our hate for whatever character doesn't overcome our love/like for Zoro that's why there are so many threads from @stealthblack for example whose hate for Zoro overcomes their love for Sanji same applies for users like @kurwa etc.

We'd rather spend time talking about Zoro (How cool he is how strong he'll become etc.) than talking about chopper if that's a character who we despise, then again they also like to troll and throw rocks at the throne.
Funny, do you see me wearing Zoro avatars or signatures like @Roronoa-sama and @Orojackson Refugee, while creating dozen of threads about Sanji each day with their butt buddy @Boiroy?

I don't remember the last time I created a thread about Zoro, but sure your butt buddies totally aren't obsessed with Sanji.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Funny, do you see me wearing Zoro avatars or signatures like @Roronoa-sama and @Orojackson Refugee, while creating dozen of threads about Sanji each day with their butt buddy @Boiroy?

I don't remember the last time I created a thread about Zoro, but sure your butt buddies totally aren't obsessed with Sanji.
we creat those threads to laugh us sanjinofans like @Chrono and you

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Idk.

If you act like you don’t like a character, then you’re just being dishonest. If you like a character then you should show that you do.

I think a lot of people pretend that they aren’t because they don’t want people to make fun of them for it or push their agendas. Ex. ”Oh, you’re a Zoro fan? Sanji would easily no diff him”.

I don’t like talk about certain things often because it tends to gets tiring. I like to base my opinions of characters on how the writing portrays them, but I wonder how many people do the same? You could say that a character has had more wins than another character but argue that the other character has had more important moments.

It’s all subjective. The basis of discussion is constructed by the author, and we’re all just finding ways to connect to it. Our opinions will either stay in place, get cut off or moved elsewhere overtime depending on how we perceive the outcome.