Pretty much, yeah.

Personally I think CP0 and Kizaru + Seraphim will make the SHs run away again.

While Sengoku and Garp indirectly save Law by pushing back BB.

Meanwhile Fuji or Aramaki meet the Cross Guild.
I don't know, feels like too much movement from the Marines for me.

If i had to guess, Lucci and Kizaru will fail to defeat Luffy, but they will succeed in "killing" Vegapunk's main body.

Then the Strawhats will find a way to backup / save Vegapunk's brain, take it with them, and connect everyone in the future and bring him back in another body.

As for Blackbeard and Law, i think Shanks might be the one to jump in between them. I don't see Garp and Sengoku joining the action for the rest of this series if i'm honest.

I don't know, feels like too much movement from the Marines for me.

If i had to guess, Lucci and Kizaru will fail to defeat Luffy, but they will succeed in "killing" Vegapunk's main body.

Then the Strawhats will find a way to backup / save Vegapunk's brain, take it with them, and connect everyone in the future and bring him back in another body.

As for Blackbeard and Law, i think Shanks might be the one to jump in between them. I don't see Garp and Sengoku joining the action for the rest of this series if i'm honest.
Maybe not Garp, but Sengoku is Basically Law‘s grandpa via Cora/Cora asked him to take care of Law. Though Shanks would be cool as well. Fwiw Law might end up joining him since his goal is the Ancient History.

Luffy will beat Lucci, some Seraphim and Kizaru
Zoro will get nothing, Sanji will get nothing and Jinbe will get nothing
Franky's connection to Vegapunk will be secondary and later forgotten
Luffy will be more important than Franky

I can’t wait for Elbaf, maybe some giant knew Ace
Oda really did a number on you with Wano, i'm sorry my friend

Luffy negs
Post automatically merged:

Pretty much, yeah.

Personally I think CP0 and Kizaru + Seraphim will make the SHs run away again.

While Sengoku and Garp indirectly save Law by pushing back BB.

Meanwhile Fuji or Aramaki meet the Cross Guild.
There's no running away. How will they beat WG and Imu if they run away from those especially after Luffy awakening a GOD after 800 years. GOD negs everyone.

Luffy will beat Lucci, some Seraphim and Kizaru
Zoro will get nothing, Sanji will get nothing and Jinbe will get nothing
Franky's connection to Vegapunk will be secondary and later forgotten
Luffy will be more important than Franky

I can’t wait for Elbaf, maybe some giant knew Ace
Don't forget that Luffy will fix Kuma.

Could one of the reasons Kaido kept trying to kill himself was to unlock his Awakening?

It would seem that a near-death experience is the trick to doing so. Like, I think Lucci's defeat at Enies Lobby was what unlocked his own.

Maybe the lava bath was the trick to finally Awaken him?
trying hard to get in this list when "weakling joker" did it but he couldnt :suresure::suresure::suresure:

fraudo :gonope:

You made this? You're really talented.
i wish i was THAT talented
:josad:

Last edited: