CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
The Warlords escaping without much incident.

Green Bull's epic fuck up in Wano.

Oda has been setting us up to believe the Marines have become weak and incapable. Oda is setting up two things here:

1. That the Marines/Cipher Pol are not able to handle Yonkou level threats, and that Luffy is now beyond them.

2. That many members of Sword, and Kizaru, are going to be on the Straw Hat's side, and choose to fight against CP0.

I believe Oda is pulling our leg with both of these. The last time Kizaru arrived at an island, it was to put the Straw Hats in their place. They had beaten two Shichibukai, and destroyed Enies Lobby and messed up CP9. Sabaody was full of lore, dealt with people being used as slaves, was connected to the Celestial Dragons, had Kizaru and Kuma show up towards the end, and prove the Straw Hats weren't unstoppable.

I think the Seraphim, CP0, Kizaru, and possibly Sword are going to all gang up on the Straw Hats after a bit, making Egghead another serious situation they can't escape from.

Then, some Rayleigh-like character, maybe Aokiji, shows up to protect them, and Kuma teleports them away again.

This arc has gone way too easy for the Straw Hats. The Marines have been way too weak recently. Oda is luring us into a false sense of security, this is about to become Sabaody + Ohara: a lot of fire, crying, and screaming.

The Warlords escaping without much incident.

Green Bull's epic fuck up in Wano.

Oda has been setting us up to believe the Marines have become weak and incapable. Oda is setting up two things here:

1. That the Marines/Cipher Pol are not able to handle Yonkou level threats, and that Luffy is now beyond them.

2. That many members of Sword, and Kizaru, are going to be on the Straw Hat's side, and choose to fight against CP0.

I believe Oda is pulling our leg with both of these. The last time Kizaru arrived at an island, it was to put the Straw Hats in their place. They had beaten two Shichibukai, and destroyed Enies Lobby and messed up CP9. Sabaody was full of lore, dealt with people being used as slaves, was connected to the Celestial Dragons, had Kizaru and Kuma show up towards the end, and prove the Straw Hats weren't unstoppable.

I think the Seraphim, CP0, Kizaru, and possibly Sword are going to all gang up on the Straw Hats after a bit, making Egghead another serious situation they can't escape from.

Then, some Rayleigh-like character, maybe Aokiji, shows up to protect them, and Kuma teleports them away again.

This arc has gone way too easy for the Straw Hats. The Marines have been way too weak recently. Oda is luring us into a false sense of security, this is about to become Sabaody + Ohara: a lot of fire, crying, and screaming.
:stop::denzimote: