• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Katas bountys barely above jack
Queens is bigger
Kings is gonns be way bigger.

King has held the highest position under kaido for more than 2 decades through his own strength. Hes been taking more dubs than you got Ls and what a feat that is.
Flyers only joined Kaido recently , mostly 6-1 years ago

In 20 years king cant even impose his superiority over Queen and flyers lol
He always uses Kaido name to order people.

Bounty =/= strength, I have already proven to you

If King was special and powerful, oda would hype his skills and haki in his intro not torture stuff nor Race.
He didn't.

King can have 2 B, still below Cracker.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
How King deals with the Yonko, aka lol diff
How Dogooth deals with the same Yonko, aka shits his pants and waits for his little sisters to solve that
How the same Yonko treats King, aka politely asks him to join her crew and become the new captain :sadgrin:, however, King refuses the bitch while menacingly looking at her asserting his dominance yet again
How the same Yonko treats Dogtooth, aka disrespects him looking at him angrily while he complies with what she said

This really didn´t hype King but more hyping the flying six, they have all the potential to becoming a Allstar(or at least Sasaki/Who´s Who and Drake) and in the current spoiler Oda even hype them more, I wouldn´t be surprise if Sasaki and Who´s Who bounty is similar as Cracker with 700-900mio. The flying six fighters are a different troup and as @PuckTheGreat said it seems like they aren´t really the Daifuku/Oven or overall Veteran lvl characters, at least judging by the spoilers it seems make more sense for the Numbers for beeing Kaidos veterans which the Flying six even getting far more hype.

Of course this destroying the balancing of each Yonkou crew but it make sense, Big mom was heading to take the Germy technolgy, Kaido to get the strongest yonkou crew. If the strawhats never attack Big mom, she would get the germy technolgy and that would make her crew strong too again.

@PuckTheGreat @Emperor Nami @Sentinel
For the flying six, at least the strongest members(Sasaki and Who´s Who) should be on YC4-3.5lvl which make them really strong.
Im so hyped to see these monsters in action.

Also for the Kaido son part, think in this way.
King rather call ALL Flying six fighters to get him back to the party rather then do the mission alone by himself which not show that Kaido son is a weakling but a monster!! As I understand he want from the group to take him back not in 1on1 battle, if the group is successful the Flying six get the chance to challange a All star and becoming on his own a Allstar.

And if you need a bunch of Top Veteran lvl characters and YC4-3,5Lvl characters to bring Kaidos son back, it shows your that Kaido son isn´t a random fodder, in that case King wouldn´t call the flying six in the first place and would do the mission on his own.

^^

It seems like king/queen cant handle/command flyers easily since flyers dont respect their strength and rank.

If king could beat them , if king was indeed clearly stronger than all beast pirates, they wouldnt be acting this way.

King & Calamities dehype lol

Even Marco wasn't disrespected like this, they respected his strength
Kata is hailed like a deity by his crew
It is just Who's who and Sasaki who don't listen because they are clearly being portrayed as the strongest and close to or on the general yc lvl.

Queen commanded Pageone and Drake couple of chapters back. So to say all flying six don't listen to calamities is wrong

I think I've explained this to you chapters ago that he doesn't, but you never listen. King's directly portrayed against Marco during the Big Mom/Kaido meeting. Same Marco who got Yonko potential hype.

But you either are trolling or you refuse to listen to facts.
he Know That Zoro and Sanji Will Fight With King And Queen so he Will Downplay them

J

Jo_Ndule

I think I've explained this to you chapters ago that he doesn't, but you never listen. King's directly portrayed against Marco during the Big Mom/Kaido meeting. Same Marco who got Yonko potential hype.

But you either are trolling or you refuse to listen to facts.
BM wants King for his race rarity imilar to Brook or other species
Shanks wanted Shanks for his strength possibly

Marco didn't have Yonko potential, nice try
He was never said to be Yonko candidate n, he doesnt even have Coc.

Marco at least was never disrespected lik ling

Marco>=Smoothie >=Cracker ~ King

You didnt even name king individual hype over Cracker... coz you don't have any.

It has been 50+ chapters...king is yet to even be hyped for his strength or skills

This really didn´t hype King but more hyping the flying six, they have all the potential to becoming a Allstar(or at least Sasaki/Who´s Who and Drake) and in the current spoiler Oda even hype them more, I wouldn´t be surprise if Sasaki and Who´s Who bounty is similar as Cracker with 700-900mio. The flying six fighters are a different troup and as @PuckTheGreat said it seems like they aren´t really the Daifuku/Oven or overall Veteran lvl characters, at least judging by the spoilers it seems make more sense for the Numbers for beeing Kaidos veterans which the Flying six even getting far more hype.

Of course this destroying the balancing of each Yonkou crew but it make sense, Big mom was heading to take the Germy technolgy, Kaido to get the strongest yonkou crew. If the strawhats never attack Big mom, she would get the germy technolgy and that would make her crew strong too again.

@PuckTheGreat @Emperor Nami @Sentinel
For the flying six, at least the strongest members(Sasaki and Who´s Who) should be on YC4-3.5lvl which make them really strong.
Im so hyped to see these monsters in action.

Also for the Kaido son part, think in this way.
King rather call ALL Flying six fighters to get him back to the party rather then do the mission alone by himself which not show that Kaido son is a weakling but a monster!! As I understand he want from the group to take him back not in 1on1 battle, if the group is successful the Flying six get the chance to challange a All star and becoming on his own a Allstar.

And if you need a bunch of Top Veteran lvl characters and YC4-3,5Lvl characters to bring Kaidos son back, it shows your that Kaido son isn´t a random fodder, in that case King wouldn´t call the flying six in the first place and would do the mission on his own.
I don't think there is such a big power difference between these Yonko crews. It wouldn't make any sense at all. The Tobi Roppo are getting hyped up now and compared to the Allstars only so we don't think they are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.