Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Just crazy, I think g4 or G2 Luffy with adv CoC and adv CoA would done the job too.
Kaido one shot Lucci boss(it seems he was his boss) and even if Lucci is stronger, I doubt without any adv CoC gameplay, he can even fight back monsters like Luffy or Kaido.
Lucci's boss was accepting his fate in front of Kaidou without trying anything, he knows his place. LOL

Rob lucci is lucky that Luffy isn't hitting him in the head like he did with Kaidou, otherwise he would already be on the ground. LOL

I

Indigo

Man, Oda please tell me Fujitora is attacking Cross Guild in background

and we're gonna get a panel of Mihawk and Fujitora clashing

Maybe Fujitora could be from that abandoned Island / Castle Mihawk was using

Lucci's boss was accepting his fate in front of Kaidou without trying anything, he knows his place. LOL

Rob lucci is lucky that Luffy isn't hitting him in the head like he did with Kaidou, otherwise he would already be on the ground. LOL
Crazy fact is that Kaido who faced G5 was already tired and still was in upperhand in the battle.
Kaido like fought 16different strong characters, took soo much attacks.
His hype keep rising, guys like Lucci would get one shot by serious Luffy or Kaido.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Crazy fact is that Kaido who faced G5 was already tired and still was in upperhand in the battle.
Kaido like fought 16different strong characters, took soo much attacks.
His hype keep rising, guys like Lucci would get one shot by serious Luffy or Kaido.
It's just crazy how insanely strong these two are, Kaidou even temporarily won the first round against G5 causing Luffy to even revert to his base form.

With each chapter it gets more and more solid as Kaidou shoots at Lucci, one of his moves with BLITZ is enough, Luffy is playing here without coating his moves with Acoa and Acoc, and yet he is hurting Lucci deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.