Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And does it bother you? LOL
It doesn't. I am saying everyone already knows what you're trying to prove. You'd come across as insecure for even trying to say Kaido is impressive because he wasn't as bad as Lucci. Kaido is the literal strongest known top-tier in the current timeline. I am trying to help here; feel free to continue what you were doing if you don't like my suggestion.

It doesn't. I am saying everyone already knows what you're trying to prove. You'd come across as insecure for even trying to say Kaido is impressive because he wasn't as bad as Lucci. Kaido is the literal strongest known top-tier in the current timeline. I am trying to help here; feel free to continue what you were doing if you don't like my suggestion.
I low key expect Lucci to force Luffy and Kizaru to work together in an extreme diff.

He’s beyond Kaido. Gorosei keep him around for a reason.

Those panels just prove my point, if Luffy can take all of that, no one is putting Gear 5 down
Kaido AP lacks lethal effect as compared to Akainu, Kizaru or Kuzan...and they have high AoE attacks and Luffy lacks AoE in his arsenal...it is not always black and white....Luffy is strong in close combat but his versatality is incomparable to admirals....admirals are not simply brute fighters....Luffy has to work his ass off to defeat them...

in one word, Luffy doesn't need power up to beat admirals...but he has to work extremely hard to defeat them....

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It's not my goal, my goal here is to show how monstrous kaidou is, it's simple.

There are people who still don't understand how monstrous Kaidou is, even in his nerfed state after having faced 16 people and countless hits while carrying an island, we are seeing here that 2 moves from G5 without adcoc and acoa some has full capacity of knock out an awakened Zoan, while Kaidou ate multiple attacks like that.

This was the best way to handle the situation.
He show that Luffy plays in his own league, but also Lucci is not weak but not able to face someone like Luffy.
As the CP0 said, Luffy vs Kaido was said to be a worldclass battle before G5 was even pull out, I doubt anyone can give Luffy a worldclass battle from now, he really needs opponents like Admirals or other Yonkou(or other mid-high top tiers) to struggle against them.
yes...Luffy does not go as a underdog..he fights as their equal...Oda need not to write shitty PIS from now onwards like he has to write for G4 drawback or cooldown time....G5 gives Oda as much freedom as it gives to Luffy....he just needs to be creative enough to bring out a good fight out of G5...

Status
Not open for further replies.