Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Perhaps referring to Luffy and Blackbeard, or Zoro and Kizaru.

Something happening soon, I’m sure.

…Probably? :emohiyo:
Luffy vs Blackbeard is the best bet.

Shanks vs Blackbeard is another interesting guess.

The battle royale will be for Pluton, though. Caribou is going to get picked up by the Blackbeard Pirates, and give Blackbeard the information about Pluton.

We already know the WG wants to infiltrate Wano.

It's going to be some gigantic clusterfuck of the Straw Hats, Cipher Pol, the Marines, Sword, Wano people, Minks, Blackbeard Pirates, the remnant Beast Pirates, then possibly Shanks, Cross Guild (since Croc has connections to Pluton).

The last time the Straw Hats went to outright war with the WG, it was over Pluton. Same shit is about to happen all over again.

Except, this is going to be more like Marineford, and we'll probably see a good amount of death, judging by Oda's comment about hoping no one dies.

Loved by who? By you and the few musguided ones in your 56 Cult?

For all we know, Luffy is very shitty
Shitty power up
Shitty destiny fruit
Shitty plot armor
Shitty character design
Shitty hat
Shitty epithet
Shitty Monkey family
First of all my favorite character is not Luffy if you haven't noticed, and secondly Luffy was always the first in the Popularity Polls
especially with g5 in Japan they love him, whether you care or not, and as much as Japan loves him, you can't do anything but complain and Cryy on the internet

Last edited:
Nah I have to be real, the Elden Ring colosseum is the most broken shit I’ve played since Modern Warfare 2 back in 2011 lol. It’s just people spamming broken attacks that were in no way designed for a colosseum mode.

But it was a free update so I’m not complaining.
I was able to get max rank at all three types of combat only using the collosal sword.

Most attacks have very obvious counters but if you don’t know how to deal with certain stuff you can die very fast

Status
Not open for further replies.