Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both spoilers come from 5ch.
the other fake spoiler is from you lol like every week. First of all dont get upset about fake spoilers while you post them every week.
Secondly, 5ch is hit or miss. This time it seems pretty realistic and just gives more context to the info we already have.

Edit: i dont mind if the 5ch gets deleted in the summaries thread, but people dmed me and said i should post it there, so thats that

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Is it just me or oda hyping flying six more then the all star? Tease of the feet , former pirate captain , no respect for king or queen , and want to take there spots?

Why is oda not hyping up the all stars instead wtf ? Oda introduced king and queen so casually but the flying six has so much hype and mystery..

the other fake spoiler is from you lol like every week. First of all dont get upset about fake spoilers while you post them every week.
Secondly, 5ch is hit or miss. This time it seems pretty realistic and just gives more context to the info we already have.
No, both are from 5ch. Also, these last spoilers do seem real, but don't be tricked like that. They could still be fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.