Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Explanation of the snowflakes on the screen:

The position of the snowflakes are probs "absolute", meaning they will always be on the screen, no matter what happens, nothing vcan override it (unless sumth with a higher position value overrides it, then they wont bee seen) (i think)

Also the top property is effecting the vertical position and the left property is effecting the horizontal position of the snowflakes and the position is always changing, suggesting why the snowflakes are constant on the screen

the snowflakes are probs ID as s0, s1, s2, etc, this goes up to how many snowflakes are actually on the screen

thats all ik abt how the snowflakes work correct me if im wrong lol

:kata::kata::kata:
Thank you for your wisdom, snowflake knowledge-keeper :finally:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I

Impact_Dial

Thatโ€™s not going to happen, but a little more expensive weed cuz the cheap shit is making you retarded.
Post automatically merged:

No it was not, but it did seem to explode after I joked about it.
So one piece is now about kizaru finding one piece and not zoro and the crew finding one piece and killing everyone in their way? OK

I

Impact_Dial

The answer is simple: you are just an idiot

No Yonko can neg diff King and Queen at the same time. Kaido actually thought Jack was strong. Lol
Still using those two yc who just finished high diff battles against the mc wings as an excuse I stand on the hill that if green bull found king and queen in good health he would get extreme diffed. Jack is a diffrent story don't know the hell what that guys on but he tried.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Still using those two yc who just finished high diff battles against the mc wings as an excuse I stand on the hill that if green bull found king and queen in good health he would get extreme diffed. Jack is a diffrent story don't know the hell what that guys on but he tried.
โ€œA guy at my rank has no business losing to subordinates!โ€ - Ryokugyu

โ€œTwo YCs can extreme diff an Admiral!โ€ - Some random retard online

Wonder whoโ€™s word I should trust
:bamathink:

I

Impact_Dial

โ€œA guy at my rank has no business losing to subordinates!โ€ - Ryokugyu

โ€œTwo YCs can extreme diff an Admiral!โ€ - Some random retard online

Wonder whoโ€™s word I should trust
:bamathink:
Am i not quoting oda as well indirectly did he not draw sanji vs queen and king vs zoro what was the outcome of those Battles take of your marine Googles and marine hat off for one second And think properly king and queen were done they got stomped if anything this makes green bull look like a huge fraud he knows he's fighting them weakened yet he's acting like they are in full strenght.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Am i not quoting oda as well indirectly did he not draw sanji vs queen and king vs zoro what was the outcome of those Battles take of your marine Googles and marine hat for one second And think properly king and queen were done they got stomped if anything this makes green bull look like a huge fraud he knows he's fighting them weakened yet he's acting like they are in full strenght.
When did Ryokugyu act like he fought them at full strength exactly? Lol

The point is how Ryokugyu treated them and what he said, he knows that subordinates stand a 0% chance against him because Admirals >>>> bitchass commanders.

Kaido on the other hand outright called Jack and King strong. Lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
King and Queen weren't 100% autism again?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
I

Impact_Dial

When did Ryokugyu act like he fought them at full strength exactly? Lol

The point is how Ryokugyu treated them and what he said, he knows that subordinates stand a 0% chance against him because Admirals >>>> bitchass commanders.

Kaido on the other hand outright called Jack and King strong. Lol
What kind of captain are you if you dont encourage or talk good about your own crew ?and 2-4 ycs in good health can down an admiral extreme diff we will see that come eos via straw hat or cross guild even black beard Ill bet on it

Status
Not open for further replies.