Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure find ridiculous ways to downplay characters. King's still an OP DF user with ridiculously good raw fighting skills and CoA.
Not really
"Take away their strength and they're fodder" :kobeha:
I would love to see Marco or an Admiral take on a fresh base King without their fruits. :myman:
Im comparing lunarians to lunarian taking away the same ability from each

An admiral should be able to stomp king even without their fruits tho

I had a thought. Since Gear 5 is the "Warrior of Liberation" and the Seraphim have no will of their own....will he inadvertently give them independence?
Yeah so they can grow and reproduce and populate the world with Lunarians so EoS Zoro can have fun hunting them while calling himself the "SS" and pretending it means "strongest swordsman"
:parkcry:

Lucci bros are down bad :risitasad:

I thought they just weren't fighting lol? Where did they get folded

And tbh...

Lucci is tapped out after 3 hits from Goofy, he's an awakened zoan.
Mr. go took a CoC hammer blow to the head and still snapped a photo of Goofy. After having his chest pierced clean through.

Gorosei weren't kidding when they said they lost one of their best.
I think Oda probably got the names mixed up when he said Guernica lived but I'm not sure
If he really did survive it though, then Guernica claps Lucci lmao :mrgo:

Wow, Sentomaru was pretty good and so is Lucci. To follow Lucci and to put up a defense on time when distracted is no small feat, so is breaking through Sentomaru's defense that he is so proud of and hurting him badly. Lucci may be fodder for the top-tiers, but he still lived up to his hype IMO.
The weird part is we literally have no proof that he put up his guard if we examine the last chapter. Seems like he got caught off guard and thus speed blitzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.