Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn, yeah THIS i 100% agree with.

Ive said it before, but even if Kizaru goes down here by Luffy, its not something that should be compared to Kaido on some janky powerscaling shonen progression that this site likes to fuck around with.

Outside of the "steady" progression between Doflamingo -> Katakuri -> Kaido, One Piece is not really known for making antagonists outscale the last on stupid levels. Earlier enemies had Luffy defeating them in almost circumstantial ways (Crocodile with water/blood, Enel with rubber, Moria with shadows), and even characters like Lucci could have been potentially defeated by Croc/Enel otherwise because of their powers.

And even with Doffy, Kata and Kaido, there were circumstantial moments where Luffy was either saved or the villain put under a specific situation because of plot that allowed Luffy to win (i.e. Katakuri being a respectable pirate that he stabbed himself to compensate for Luffy getting unfairly distracted).

Even if there is an inherent focus on Future Sight or speed with Kizaru, there probably will be nothing that will inherently tell you Admirals are better than Yonko and vice versa. Luffy could defeat Kizaru in less hits than he did Kaido, but maybe Kizaru's powers confuse the fuck out of Luffy beyond measure before he gets the hang of it. Maybe he had to use Atlus's light gloves for some weird reason if he runs out of haki (lol).

Just a random example, but you see my point lol
I could see Kizaru’s power confusing Luffy. Eventually we need to see Atlas’s light gloves during a fight.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Nah gonna lie, it’s hard for me to get excited for Admirals anymore. Oda is too much of a pussy to do anything cool with them.

We’ll just get the same usual shit, Kizaru will show up and do some cool attacks that accomplish nothing due to one convenient circumstance or another, some random character will show up and stall Kizaru and the Straw Hats will escape with Vegapunk. Monkeys with keyboards will howl about Ls or something, and then we go to the next island like nothing happened. The Admirals aren’t a legitimate threat anymore, hell nobody in this manga feels like a threat at this point lol. Oda isn’t man enough to reintroduce actual stakes and conflict into this series.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Oh damn, yeah THIS i 100% agree with.

Ive said it before, but even if Kizaru goes down here by Luffy, its not something that should be compared to Kaido on some janky powerscaling shonen progression that this site likes to fuck around with.

Outside of the "steady" progression between Doflamingo -> Katakuri -> Kaido, One Piece is not really known for making antagonists outscale the last on stupid levels. Earlier enemies had Luffy defeating them in almost circumstantial ways (Crocodile with water/blood, Enel with rubber, Moria with shadows), and even characters like Lucci could have been potentially defeated by Croc/Enel otherwise because of their powers.

And even with Doffy, Kata and Kaido, there were circumstantial moments where Luffy was either saved or the villain put under a specific situation because of plot that allowed Luffy to win (i.e. Katakuri being a respectable pirate that he stabbed himself to compensate for Luffy getting unfairly distracted).

Even if there is an inherent focus on Future Sight or speed with Kizaru, there probably will be nothing that will inherently tell you Admirals are better than Yonko and vice versa. Luffy could defeat Kizaru in less hits than he did Kaido, but maybe Kizaru's powers confuse the fuck out of Luffy beyond measure before he gets the hang of it. Maybe he had to use Atlus's light gloves for some weird reason if he runs out of haki (lol).

Just a random example, but you see my point lol
Yeap.

I mean I don't mind it cause it keeps people reading OP that would otherwise drop it. I just fear for the backlash after the manga ends and they realize they'll never figure out who's stronger between Yonkos and admirals, etc.. lol

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

And as they grow, they gain the experience of the original. Considering S-Shark already has the fighting talent to outwit Robin & S-Hawk has Dressrosa Zoro level feats, by the time they hit puberty they might be reaching the original's skill level.

These guys are top tiers grown in a vat & tube. The only downside is that they need greenblood for their fruits. But take away their fruits and you still have ridiculously strong characters.
Not to mention, it appears they have some gigantism in them aswell since S Shark and S Bear are said to be bigger than the originals

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

And as they grow, they gain the experience of the original. Considering S-Shark already has the fighting talent to outwit Robin & S-Hawk has Dressrosa Zoro level feats, by the time they hit puberty they might be reaching the original's skill level.

These guys are top tiers grown in a vat & tube. The only downside is that they need greenblood for their fruits. But take away their fruits and you still have ridiculously strong characters.
that's fucking insane
wow

Nah gonna lie, it’s hard for me to get excited for Admirals anymore. Oda is too much of a pussy to do anything cool with them.

We’ll just get the same usual shit, Kizaru will show up and do some cool attacks that accomplish nothing due to one convenient circumstance or another, some random character will show up and stall Kizaru and the Straw Hats will escape with Vegapunk. Monkeys with keyboards will howl about Ls or something, and then we go to the next island like nothing happened. The Admirals aren’t a legitimate threat anymore, hell nobody in this manga feels like a threat at this point lol. Oda isn’t man enough to reintroduce actual stakes and conflict into this series.
Dude cut the shit because if this happened with an Emperor you'd be stroking your dick until it fell off.
Besides, way I see it, Luffy or Zoro will probably fight Kizaru.
There is the fact that Sanji has a much closer fighting style to his and it'd make sense for him to fight him as well, but I think Kizaru will get defeated or nearly defeated, and have S-Bear or something else teleport him away and evacuate his goons.
Then later Sanji fights him and finally takes him down for good.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Very few characters resonate with a series' spirit like Luffy and Buggy resonate with One Piece. Buggy is legitimately one of the best characters ever. He'll never get his due in the "Berserk is the best manga of all time" internet culture tho.
Don't count our clown out yet.

I think Oda has at least one surprise badass moment in store for Buggy.

Take away King's lunarians power and he still has his ancient zoan DF power which gives him flight, strength, durability recovery, and endurance. His strong CoA haki, powerful swordsmanship, and impressive CQC skills.

How does the admiral stomp King without their fruits? What do you have that would be able to damage him. GB only beat King as these as he did because he was able to drink King's energy. If they don't have ACoC they can't hurt King.
[/QUOTE]
If you list all queens abilities alone hed sound insanely strong but he isnt. At least not much above his peers
Queen has lasers, cyborg body, swordsmanship, strong coa, durability recovery, endurance, lighting, invisibility, winch, sparking, etc
King can fly tho

You dont need conquerors to defeat a lunarian...

Status
Not open for further replies.