Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Past North Blue must really fucking evil, i wonder if he meet Sora, when him & Vegapunk where captured by WG
:choppawhat:

Blond Gorosei Sanji grandpa theory still alive
:myman:
Better than the theory of her being Stussy's sister or related I guess. I'm seeing that on Reddit now that people are sure it's Stussy in the cover LOL.

At least we got proper confirmation im this chaptet which df's can be replicated and how/why not
It's stupid. Like literally no info as to why/how even though it's science..same as smile/SAD it makes no sense, no connection. This is why oda should stay away from science. He just says stuff and marks it as science. I don't think we are going to get any info though. As someone who had studied science...it feels so pathetic, they feel like fiction writers and theorists than scientists to me. To explain something they makeup a word that gives no explanation and the cycle repeats. Good thing oda won't be working on his next sci-fi manga.

It's stupid. Like literally no info as to why/how even though it's science..same as smile/SAD it makes no sense, no connection. This is why oda should stay away from science. He just says stuff and marks it as science. I don't think we are going to get any info though. As someone who had studied science...it feels so pathetic, they feel like fiction writers and theorists than scientists to me. To explain something they makeup a word that gives no explanation and the cycle repeats. Good thing oda won't be working on his next sci-fi manga.
:risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.