Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't help he makes Chopper spam it constantly. Its shape is ridiculous too. Looks too goofy, too extreme. Lolda also ruined Monster Point, one of the most horrifying, tragic, poignant, character defining and biggest self sacrificial moments of pre TS.

The ultimate killer blows were making him barely relevant in an arc about Zoans and awakenings, him never trying to diagnose and help Big Mom and The Smile victims and finally Oda admitting he cutified Chopper for merch reasons/to make him a mascot. One Piece's Pikachu equivalent who had the same thing done to them too.

Imagine a YC1 not capable to even hurt once Luffy.
Didn't know Marco, Katakuri, Ben beckman, King and Shiryu were that weak lmao!
To be honest, I feel like what he lacks in speed, he makes up for in durability, endurance and recovery. After the initial clash when they both sent each other back, he's been taking quite a number of good hits from G5 Luffy. And even post-fight, he's already back up. Not to mention his Shugan pierced through Sentomaru's barrier quite efficiently.

Plus I kinda expect Ben and Shiryu to be more impressive than any of the Commanders we've seen the Straw Hats encounter before. If you have Lucci lower, that's fine, maybe he's just approaching that level or is way lower but his awakened zoan helps him out but I feel like he's impressive enough in certain attributes to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.