Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Doc Q knowing Hiriluk and Kureha would definitely make his fight against Chopper even more interesting.
Right? It seemed like BB got Doc Q from Drum Island too but I think I ended up being wrong about that too somehow.

I really need proper closure for Chopper with Hiriluk and Kureha, to go full circle with them. I've always felt theres more to his past and what we saw wasn't the whole story somehow.

Kureha is apparently 140 years old and we don't know any humans remotely close in age to that, which is extremely suspicious too. Even Brook via his DF is only 90 lol.

I can't even imagine what she has experienced, seen and while she has known in such an unfathomable, impossible amount of time to live for! The "secret to her youth" too.

Chopper Zoan is not a simple human zoan imo but with this new lore about DFs, I think in hindsight, he and Robin both evolved their DFs into something somewhat new/different, a monster and demon respectively and thus maybe awakened them too surely?
Lucci seems to have doubled down on his predatory instincts with his awakening naturally, his awakened form reflecting that and Luffy has turned into pretty much Joyboy himself, and some Sun God of freedom/liberation too? So maybe he also evolved his DF to its true original form too and thus awakened it?
If I'm making sense?

I wanted Chopper to be a Wendigo Zoan after finding out how much his monster form fits it but that's also just one form of his DF to be fair and surely his awakening too?

After how much Oda has neglected Chopper though and his Rumble Balls were irrelat Wano too (although there's slim hope for them with Vegapunk now, Awakened Zoans and such), I was ready to give up on him entirely tbh lol.

Oda really dropped the ball with Chopper and Usopp post TS, especially Chopper too and I would say Robin too but Onigashima definitely made up for it somewhat! Robins finisher on Maria was AMAZINGLY handled in the anime too recently!

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Now there is a sun god but not a moon god? I think Zoro might be the god of the moon... "If Luffy is the sun, Zoro is the moon."
:hope::quest:And it would make sense since the moon was repeatedly urged towards us in Wano and by the Kouzuki.

Status
Not open for further replies.