Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You opinion on Awakened Lucci vs Doflamingo,King,Katakuri,Marco lvl characters?
If you noticed, even before Lucci was in action, I had him between yc2 and yc1. He is below the weakest yc1 say for example Katakuri. But getting downed by 3 low level hits is similar to how Queen was knocked out by O-lin so Lucci is far closer to yc2s than yc1s.

It is quite clear that Marco or Kuri or even Doffy would perform better in this scenario. Even Doffy who isn't a Zoan isn't getting knocked out by these 3 attacks

:suresure: blade was not a sword and blade did not stab Luffy in the face...read
Yes sure, the blade was not a sword. Only the blade cuts but the sword don't cut. It just stabs right. :okay:
Or 'stabbing' yourself with a sword and jerking off too much makes you forget that sword can cut just like a blade. :milaugh:

And the Blade that cut through the sensitive part of the head didn't kill Luffy but somehow a stab to the face with a fodder sword kills him? And I should take reading lessons from you? :stop:

In fact, Caesar should not be 40 years old, he is older. I think those who wrote Vivr cards were mistaken. But in principle, who could have thought then that Oda would decide to do what he did:josad:

I have an assumption that MADS was more than 30 years ago, but Caesar joined them later
But it doesn't seem to make sense either.
Damn you, Oda:lusalty:
The only way it makes sense is if:
1. King and Kaido were experimented on by someone else (how the fuck did Vegapunk get their lineage factors then)
2. Judge left them started pumping weight immediately conquered four nations, lost that control and had reiju in the span of a single year
3. Queen joined Kaido and gained all that weight in 4 years

Yeah I’m not buying this, odds are whoever wrote the vivre card just gave him a random age and oda said sure without thinking about it

The only way it makes sense is if:
1. King and Kaido were experimented on by someone else (how the fuck did Vegapunk get their lineage factors then)
2. Judge left them started pumping weight immediately conquered four nations, lost that control and had reiju in the span of a single year
3. Queen joined Kaido and gained all that weight in 4 years

Yeah I’m not buying this
4. Vegapunk's career didn't start with MADS, he was a scientist before that

I have an assumption that MADS was more than 30 years ago, but Caesar joined them later
But it doesn't seem to make sense either.
Damn you, Oda:lusalty:
He even has those goat horns which made sense thinking it was added by Law :risitexcla: but looks like he had all along(it was in punk hazard flashback too). Oda might have just forgotten....or he is some kind of weird species....or oda will just say thats his hat.

Yes sure, the blade was not a sword. Only the blade cuts but the sword don't cut. It just stabs right. :okay:
Or 'stabbing' yourself with a sword and jerking off too much makes you forget that sword can cut just like a blade. :milaugh:

And the Blade that cut through the sensitive part of the head didn't kill Luffy but somehow a stab to the face with a fodder sword kills him? And I should take reading lessons from you? :stop:
:risicheck: you've lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.