Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy immediately uses G5 because Oda loves that form.The form was never needed.Do you rly think his strongest form is needed for someone like Lucci?
Even post-Udon pre-G4 Luffy vs Lucci isn't up for debate as far as I am concerned. Luffy is a top-tier even without awakening. One has to be blind to think Luffy "needed" G5 for Lucci. I am just saying ZenZu doesn't think Lucci stands a chance against Luffy. He's just hyping Lucci for eating 3 of Luffy's weakest moves in G5 because it's G5.

Nico Olvia she got Bagua'd

Was coming back for spoilers but all I see is discussion about who fucking and having sex with who.

I gotta say, y'all are weird.
You only crying and shidding cause they talking about Black Maria banging and getting fuckd, if it was Law and Kidd gargling on each others ball sack youd be lactating glitter all over it and "yall" would be imagining your pfp in it so you can wank to muscular boys. dont be hypcoritee double thinking now just cause the pussie scares u now :suresure:

Also rosen garten is based but dont be saying to ignore the kink jokes when thats 99% of it lmao, dont be doing this ameriburger shit at good manga

Status
Not open for further replies.