Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Watch the SHs getting rekt and having to escape from the place.
I doubt that's going to happen, but my point is it'd break the forum just as much as if they clowned Kizaru. I'm getting ready to meme it either way :pepebuggy:
we're gonna get spoilers next week anyway, even thoe 1071 is not officially out next week
Yeah, Christmas chapter comes out super early :pepebuggy:

We really gotta suffer through the holiday breaks when we're on the verge of WorstGen's biggest cope arc yet?

This Kizaru + Marines encounter vs SHs is gonna break the forum no matter which way it goes :kobeha:
Literally every fandom has a face to protect.

Starting with Navy fans>After the Greenbull fiasco with Shanks, they need again a great Admiral who put some good name, give more
Admiral hype, so if he clash and fight this arc, it could mean a lot for the fandom.

Luffy fans>Don´t want Luffy to lose against opponents who aren´t named Blackbeard/Imu, they expect very much of Luffy, a lose could put his powerlevel below high top tiers.

Yonkou fans>Hope that Kizaru and Navy get trashed by Luffy and co, looking worse, Kizaru not having adv haki versions, to downplay him. If Kizaru wins actually against Luffy, it could start again a big debate with Yonkou vs Admirals on this site.

Zoro fans>Want to see him 1on1 against a top tier without anyone stepping in to the fight, if Zoro shows incredible feats, they can wank him above Oden, Zoro losing to Kizaru(depends which powers Kizaru use against him) around low-mid diff could be a problem for the fandom who see him as top tier.

Sanji fans>Does I need to add more? Sanji fans just want him to clash with a top tier, even Killer fight top tiers but he still is out of any top tier matches+they wish adv haki versions for Sanji too. If he face Kizaru and get used as hypetool, it would be the worst for the Sanji fandom.

That is at least how I get the post in social medias and here the last week, very exciting weeks await us.
As neutral fan who love each fandom(have ofc my favs as Blackbeard), I can´t wait for the big war who is going to happen when Kizaru+Marines vs SHs battle start.

Kai could have won the last battle... But it was a miracle that Tyson won the battle since I felt that Kai was in command of the match though both were playing diligently. Kai is more hardworking than Tyson, because he was a bit immature and lazy.. Though he became a bit serious during G-Revolution but Kai has more calibers than Tyson. It maybe a coincidence that Tyson did a hatrick in becoming the World Champion but, Kai had the potential to win. But the fault is that even though Kai does not want to give up and fall on his knees, he sometimes becomes so aggressive and over-ambitious that he becomes restless and loses his balance although not every time but mostly in case of Tyson. Kai can most obviously do it and I have the full belief that Kai can definitely win. All he needs is a consoling person and a hardcore supporter too. I did not meant to hurt anyone bcz I wrote what I felt. Moreover, if anyone feels it to be offensive, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I won't change my thoughts
Tyson is not even 1/10th of Kai. Kai vs Brooklyn is goated battle

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Starting with Navy fans>After the Greenbull fiasco with Shanks, they need again a great Admiral who put some good name, give more
Admiral hype, so if he clash and fight this arc, it could mean a lot for the fandom.

Luffy fans>Don´t want Luffy to lose against opponents who aren´t named Blackbeard/Imu, they expect very much of Luffy, a lose could put his powerlevel below high top tiers.

Yonkou fans>Hope that Kizaru and Navy get trashed by Luffy and co, looking worse, Kizaru not having adv haki versions, to downplay him. If Kizaru wins actually against Luffy, it could start again a big debate with Yonkou vs Admirals on this site.

Zoro fans>Want to see him 1on1 against a top tier without anyone stepping in to the fight, if Zoro shows incredible feats, they can wank him above Oden, Zoro losing to Kizaru(depends which powers Kizaru use against him) around low-mid diff could be a problem for the fandom who see him as top tier.

Sanji fans>Does I need to add more? Sanji fans just want him to clash with a top tier, even Killer fight top tiers but he still is out of any top tier matches+they wish adv haki versions for Sanji too. If he face Kizaru and get used as hypetool, it would be the worst for the Sanji fandom.

That is at least how I get the post in social medias and here the last week, very exciting weeks await us.
As neutral fan who love each fandom(have ofc my favs as Blackbeard), I can´t wait for the big war who is going to happen when Kizaru+Marines vs SHs battle start.
The spice from this arc is the almost perfect gift for christmas
:shocking:

Super early spoilers:

1071: Fleet of Justice
- Chapter starts with Vegapunk talking to Luffy about Gear 5
- He gives Luffy some tips what his powers are really capable of and some things he should try out next time he uses the form
- Luffy thinks the Nika Nika fruit sounds stupid so he just keeps calling it and his attacks Gomu Gomu
- At Marineford Akainu talks about the fleet that is heading to Egghead, it's very large, like an extra large Buster Call, it would give any Yonko a run for their money
- He calls it the Fleet of Justice
- Last few pages are about the Fleet of Justice, the Marines are talking about these bounties Cross Guild gave them
- We see all kind of Marines and their bounties, the bounty poster has a different design as the pirates one, it's very cool looking, the most notable are:
- Dalmatian: 1.01 Billion
- Smoker: 1.2 Billion
- Onigumo: 1.3 Billion
- Momunga: 1.5 Billion
- Doberman: 1.7 Billion
- Kizaru: 3 Billion
- Chapter ends with the fleet reaching Egghead

I want it a team battle personally. Just for the symbolism. So they can all jump Kizaru like "Remember us from 2 years ago bitch?!"

I

Impact_Dial

Super early spoilers:

- He gives Luffy some tips what his powers are really capable of and some things he should try out next time he uses the form
- Luffy thinks the Nika Nika fruit sounds stupid so he just keeps calling it and his attacks Gomu Gomu
- At Marineford Akainu talks about the fleet that is heading to Egghead, it's very large, like an extra large Buster Call, it would give any Yonko a run for their money
- Last few pages are about the Fleet of Justice, the Marines are talking about these bounties Cross Guild gave them
- We see all kind of Marines and their bounties, the bounty poster has a different design as the pirates one, it's very cool looking, the most notable are:
I just read this full summary and Nothing happened or progressed much from the last chapter ...... this is odas writing for real open the thread @Absalom

Super early spoilers:

The bounties gave it away, no way Doberman or Momonga had a 1.5B

Kizaru should be higher too

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Sheesh my boy dropping some knowledge, lemme take notes

Ohhhh Copium stock is about to skyrocket next week :pepebusi:

Sheesh my boy dropping some knowledge, lemme take notes

Ohhhh Copium stock is about to skyrocket next week :pepebusi:
i always take notes like these cus i always forgot them such as:

Negative diff - the other person is not capable of hurting them and can be overpowered with little to no effort example: Enel vs most people

Low diff - Don't have to use much of their powers and beat them with relative ease but there might be a clash or 2 but the winner isn't hurt or strained example: Doflamingo vs Sanji

Mid diff - Somewhat strain themselves, the other person is definitely capable of hurting them but were always in control of the fight example: Zoro vs Pica

High diff - Fairly evenly matched throughout the fight the person who wins is likely heavily injured example: Luffy vs Lucci

Extreme diff - The person who wins had to overcome a serious disadvantage or power gap to be able to win example: nightmare Luffy vs Oars, or Luffy vs Crocodile

PS: This was noted 5 YEARS AGO

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Me trying to wrap my head around all the powerscaling agendas going on in this one post

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
i always take notes like these cus i always forgot them such as:

Negative diff - the other person is not capable of hurting them and can be overpowered with little to no effort example: Enel vs most people

Low diff - Don't have to use much of their powers and beat them with relative ease but there might be a clash or 2 but the winner isn't hurt or strained example: Doflamingo vs Sanji

Mid diff - Somewhat strain themselves, the other person is definitely capable of hurting them but were always in control of the fight example: Zoro vs Pica

High diff - Fairly evenly matched throughout the fight the person who wins is likely heavily injured example: Luffy vs Lucci

Extreme diff - The person who wins had to overcome a serious disadvantage or power gap to be able to win example: nightmare Luffy vs Oars, or Luffy vs Crocodile

PS: This was noted 5 YEARS AGO
As a non-powerscaler I remember suggesting that one of the hardcore power level dudes should create a PL dictionary lol

I found myself lost most of the time trying to follow the power level terminology.
Post automatically merged:

Get ready for incoming admiral spanking:myman:
What would it take for you to change your UN to MonsterKizaru? :pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.