And admiraLs needs op fruits from wg
Nothing wrong with franky getting upgrades
Why are you always so wrong ?
All C3 had their fruits before joining the Navy, geez dude, are u actually bothering to read this show.
Franky builds them into his hands. Franky makes himself unlike others. A true self made man
He's incorporating tech that VP created for him into his arsenal. There's nothing selfmade about this.

All C3 had their fruits before joining the Navy, geez dude, are u actually bothering to read this show.
How come? These broken devil fruits are likely given to the cream of the crop marines with Admiral potential
We know the C3 were already monsters when they joined the academy but I don't think it was implied anywhere that they had their fruits prior to that

How come? These broken devil fruits are likely given to the cream of the crop marines with Admiral potential
We know the C3 were already monsters when they joined the academy but I don't think it was implied anywhere that they had their fruits prior to that
I'm pretty sure it was. No way they were Haki monsters, came into the WG and were given fruits. Garp and Sengoku probably beat them up and taught them first hand that having a Logia is not the end all be all. They were pretty much like Enel. If Enel joined the Navy pre ts he'd be considered a monster as well and could slap any Vice Admiral like Kuzan has done saul.