Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They have basic Emission level Advanced Armament, woopdy doo. How is this above the Emperors who have busted fruits, Advanced Haki, top tier stats, and more?
Cause admirals have stronger fruits, displayed advanced haki when Oda was still toying with it and are menaces themselves.

Old Rayleigh was able to intimidate BB, Kizaru went toe to toe with the old guy and put him on the backfoot

I know you guys wank previous zoro opponents but ffs this is what Kizarus Equal did

I guess you forgot because Vegapunk said the seraphim were the strongest.

OP characters do that all the time.
Remember BB in Marineford
:pepeke:
Kizaru's equal can only fight injured people, you wouldn't have those panels saved would you?
Kizaru was all smiles with Marco but went immediately for the kill when the spider guy caught Marco for him, this same Marco lost to base King. :kobeha:

Cause admirals have stronger fruits, displayed advanced haki when Oda was still toying with it and are menaces themselves.

Old Rayleigh was able to intimidate BB, Kizaru went toe to toe with the old guy and put him on the backfoot
Because Rayleigh was clapping BB's cheeks when he was younger and he memorized that
Don't you remember that the Roger Pirates fought WB's crew a lot?
I ask again how would an Admiral beat an Emperor ( and by addendum: Mihawk ) when they have better Haki and stats?

Silly point

One is a mythical zoan while one lost an actual limb being unable to regrow it.
Kidd lose his arm, perospero lost his arm, shanks lose his arm . Yet they are not nerf by oda standards.
Unless you want to tell big mom lose to nerf Kidd because he lost his arm to shanks and his crew.

manga didn’t state mythical zoan recover better than normal one.

That is king feather wing .King use pterodactyl wing to block zoro attack.
‘You are telling king can’t walk or fight without his feather wing. king has no excuse when shanks literally fight without his other arm .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because Rayleigh was clapping BB's cheeks when he was younger and he memorized that
Don't you remember that the Roger Pirates fought WB's crew a lot?
I ask again how would an Admiral beat an Emperor ( and by addendum: Mihawk ) when they have better Haki and stats?
Lmaooooo. Doesn’t matter, Teach is an extremely overconfident character. That’s his flaw. And he was frozen at Rayleigh’s entrance. Speaks volumes

There’s nothing saying that every stat they have is better. So far it’s only durability/strength for Kaido and Linlin and haki for Shanks.

Admirals, especially the color trio, have some of the most broken fruits in the verse on top of having the stats to make Rayleigh sweat buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.