Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar the Way of Water was more than all right. The visual effects, and world building were absolutely insane. There is so much love that Cameron puts in his craft, and I also happen to have a hard on for the Ocean. Our director really knows how to set incredible action scenes too. The second acts drags on but its like traveling into a whole new world, and the sheer effort, and quality of the special effects are undeniable.

I absolutely loved Quaritch in the sequel, and the direction they took for him in the sequel.

Avatar the Way of Water was more than all right. The visual effects, and world building were absolutely insane. There is so much love that Cameron puts in his craft, and I also happen to have a hard on for the Ocean. Our director really knows how to set incredible action scenes too. The second acts drags on but its like traveling into a whole new world, and the sheer effort, and quality of the special effects are undeniable.

I absolutely loved Quaritch in the sequel, and the direction they took for him in the sequel.
Watching it tonight at the IMAX in 3D

but i have to have 3D glasses on top of my normal glasses :cheers::josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

I like too many charas, but those have a special place in my heart.

Law, Fuji and Marco are tied for 11 btw.
Aye those 3 would be in my top 15 easily if not top 10. OP has way too many good/likeable characters! I always find it really difficult to narrow it to 5, 10 or even 15 or whatever.

:kata::fujilaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Yeah its frustrating, still feels like another Ace vs BB situation, where we will find out Law has been captured or worse, killed later on.
Law is the Ace of the New World. Change my mind.

Law's Fruit has a function that literally involves him dying.

Law fights Blackbeard, gets captured and is in a near-death situation, is saved by Luffy, and then dies protecting Luffy, and gives him the Immortality Surgery, so Luffy can protect his Nakama and find the One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.