Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs a badass display, an extraordinary display here... This beast has been kept in this cage for far too long. The scenery is perfect, Garp who was in the red port along with the candidates for admirals left, Green Bull who was with Fujitora also left, Fujitora was seen in 954 probably hunting the Shichibukais, Kizaru who was in the new marineford which is not far from MG also left, Lucci and the others who acted protecting the celestial dragons also left, what we have left is only Akainu in the new Marineford is the perfect scenario here for Dragon to break through the front gate. LOL

And Akainu can be Dragon's tool here I won't say he will be defeated but he will be humiliated.
Akainu can be a hype tool if it’s also revealed that Dragon was an ex admiral and he was in the running for fleet admiral or some shit

G

Gorosei Informer

Whose Dragons hype tool

Someone at Marejois?

Akainu? Gorosei?
Him and Kong have the same title IIRC, that might be why Oda held off on showing Kong in any capacity since that one panel?

I would have liked to see Akainu or Garp vs Dragon though.

For someone to get wrecked by Dragon though, I vote Aramaki since he simps for the Celestial Dragons/WG and thus is Dragon's nemesis directly in their personal beliefs and mission or w/e.

Status
Not open for further replies.