Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was probably waiting for this opportunity when there’s no CP0 on mariejoa to do something. We may be about to find out what
Exposing Imu to the world.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji would easily dodge her ahahahahahah sanji who fought big mom is on another level sanji>zolo=kaku ahhahahaha
God you're stupid.

G

Gorosei Informer

It would’ve been the perfect opportunity for Dragon and Kuma to show up
Oda should step down as a story writer and should just draw
Right?! I felt Kubo just wanted to draw fashion and Bankais, Kishi wanted to draw Yaoi and Mashima wanted to draw hentai and Oda currently feels like he just wants to draw Looney Tunes and Hentai too as cursed as that sounds LMAO!

I can't take anymore of this dragging, baiting, let downs, hypocrisy, clowning etc. Shanks and BB arcs still feel light years away, especially Shanks. No idea when abd where his will take place now.

I just hope Elbaf is Shanks arc now and the SHs do go there too. Or at least Lodestar for Shanks or something.

G

Gorosei Informer

He's going to job to the weakest member of CP0, the same way he jobbed to the weakest member of CP9 in the PTS, Oda's obviously creating heavy parallels to Enies Lobby, Sanji's gonna look terrible like always.
Considering what just happened with Maria last arc too, Oda is truly a Sadist if he Clowns Sanji again using Stussy this time, sigh. Well he already is a Sadist actually. Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.