Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My running theory is Layliegh stayed on the oro jackson sipping tea with the crews musician because he knew he'd get hurt at gods valley. Just a theory.
That would be the Lucky Roo level guy that was the "official" 3rd wheel (A person or thing that serves no useful purpose), he probably sucked a couple of dicks and got away without fighting. I bet the cook is gonna do the same thing, he literally doesn't have a match up unlike all the important Strawhats. :hope:

No matter how I look at it Kid soon arriving to Elbaf would only mean he is gonna become a hype tool for their warriors and it won’t look good for him.
Dude come on now hajurdin got one shot by gear 2 luffy that luffy get slap by kid with his eyes close and he is the captain of the new giants pirates.
WTF Kid fear in there ? He took down BM they will see him as an hero .

I'm not an idiot who would project my own insecurities onto you. I'm just pointing out a possibility based on your personality.
Dude what am I possibly insecure about? I’m telling the truth

most people here do not like me because I’m blunt and i have a very different opinion and outlook on things

What part about that is a lie? Your reading comprehension gets more and more abysmal my guy

I’d also like to know
I don’t hate on things for a reason
So far black blades just don’t seem so special
So far Ryuma and Mihawk are the only sword users who found a way to unlock a black blade. When the Grim Reaper appeared, I thought black blades were unlocked after surviving a near death experience. However, it could be connected to haki. If that’s the case, then wouldn’t Roger have had one? Shouldn’t Shanks have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.