Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause you can't accept your favorite character is not the second strongest in the crew. It's been obvious from the beginning. People who tend to deny straight up realities usually ends up being reclusive, playing the victim as you have (claiming you're a spewing facts and that the everybody has a problem), and end up being incels
I’m not going to insult you by calling you stupid but……..this was probably one of the most redundant postings from anyone that I’ve ever seen. Are you sure I’m the only one with issues?

I legit re-read this 3 times just to make sure i got what you were saying. You’re legit saying that if I disagree that Sanji is weaker than Zoro then I’m suddenly an….incel? Or I’ll somehow turn into one because?????

Look man, I have a STRONG love for women, a healthy one. But this has no correlation whatsoever
I myself have told you repeatedly, this game of powerscaling Zoro and Sanji is pointless. But you feel the need to base your entire online personality in something that is obviously not true
I’m sure you’ve seen me speak on plenty things not involving either zoro or sanji but you want to be picky now

I just defend Sanji just as many people here defend Zoro. It’s a normal thing here. You should know this by now
You've been banned from worstgen before my dude. Not even racists have managed to get banned from here. You got issues and everybody seems to agree you do.

Have some introspection for once in your life
I’ve been banned for being toxic, yes. But I’m not being toxic now am i? The only advice I’ll take from you is to not get banned again

Everything else you’re saying is negligible and irrelevant. I don’t really care what you or “most people” think of me on an online forum
Everyone has issues, no one is perfect. None of you know nothing of the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.