Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it is obvious there's no way for him to even push him to a mid diff fight. Anger is getting the better of him. He's not stronger than Luffy's 4th commander (jinbei) and now he wants to take down a whole ass yonko just like that? I think Oda is setting him up for catastrophic failure.
Exactly my point. Anger is getting to him because he gave him his first L at enies Lobby.

You guys need to draw the line when it comes to direct threats of violence, sexism, racism, homophobia and transphobia. I have personally been attacked because of my ethnicity and nothing was done about it. I understand it's really difficult to do content moderation, but there is a clear problem in WG when it comes to racism.

I don't agree with most things you say. But you're spitting all over this bitch twith this one.
:kata:

There is a great Reddit theory that I believe will come true now:

1 Shanks was tasked with finding Rogers successor, the one to carry the will of D forward

2 Crocus is stationed by the entrance to the Grand Line Paradise on the look out for the pirates Roger was waiting for. He can then notify the rest of the Roger pirates that he has arrived

3 Rayleigh is stationed at the Crossroads where all EWNS-blue pirates end up before FI and New World. He can gauge their strength and help them get strong enough for what lies ahead.

4 Scopper is stationed deep in The New World guiding the promised pirates. He can help with DF Awakening and mastery (according to the theory)

5 Shanks is standing by the goal line helping the promised pirates reach their destination.

Reddit Theory

That's what you call dumb decision. Luffy always jump on dumb decision and let the luck do its job. Its not bravery for luffy to fight or even declare a fight against Yonkou right after time skipm
Man train for 2 years and though he had what it takes.
It might be dumb in some ways but he also got this far by believing in him self even if luck play a part .
Like Kid decide to fight a Yonko much earlier could be seen as just as dumb .

Imagine if the person who Vegapunk I saying can stalemate all of CP-0 is Smoker

Smoker someho magically got amped to YC1+ level or even admiral level if Vegapunk expects this guy to also stalemate all the Seraphims along with CP-0

good lord please Oda, do not randomly introduce an admiral level character from nowhere and DO NOT give Smoker random ass buffs he didn’t earn

Status
Not open for further replies.