Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
"I don't acknowledge Straw Hat as a Yonko"
The level of delusion and denial that Lucci is having now is immense!

It can only be compared to that of Sanji fans
You know, those guys who desperately claim that Sanji is close in strength to Zoro despite the massive and objective opposing evidence

:kuzanshut:
pretimeskip evidence
:kobeha:
yes zoro is slightly stronger but dude pretimeskip evidence
Post automatically merged:

try this on someone else boy
FUCK YOU AL

"I don't acknowledge Straw Hat as a Yonko"
The level of delusion and denial that Lucci is having now is immense!

It can only be compared to that of Sanji fans
You know, those guys who desperately claim that Sanji is close in strength to Zoro despite the massive and objective opposing evidence

:kuzanshut:
Any sanji fans in their right mind other than @Wildfire Kaios believes Sanji's real hierarchy in the crew

@Pantheos
I hope we see something like this for Kid, a version where he use his awakening to created a special robo armor who gives him many tools, like from Fariy tail WahL:

Similar to Ironmen:

Add adv CoC and he would be very op, having magnetic power, shooting beams and rockets, using gravity, he would be simple very op.

Worth a top tier.
:finally:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
@Pantheos
I hope we see something like this for Kid, a version where he use his awakening to created a special robo armor who gives him many tools, like from Fariy tail WahL:

Similar to Ironmen:

Add adv CoC and he would be very op, having magnetic power, shooting beams and rockets, using gravity, he would be simple very op.

Worth a top tier.
Fuck you Playa
Post automatically merged:

based asf

@Pantheos

Similar to Ironmen:

Worth a top tier.
:risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.