Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, zoro didn't oh Kaku. Now all the lurking Sanjifans will come out of their hiding places and spam the shit out of here until next chapter :whitepress:
Hopefully the next chapter settles this
You could’ve waited until the high quality scans came out for your PFP. The raw scans just came out and they’re not in good quality (they never are at first lol).

Just saying. :catsure:

Yooo those set ups are damn good. On every end of those plotlines shit will hit the fan. Damn, those next chapters wil be fire.
Really wondering who Vegapunk called tho. The only one that sounds likely is Smoker, but he's only going to be worth the salt if he awakened his fruit.. hmm

And I hope Oda atleast gives us a little bit of Garp in action. Just a little bit. That guy was near PK material in the past. Even if he got older, he should still be a beast. That's one of my top3 guys I wanted to see in action.

IDK how ya could think that. King's air slash forced a Bandana Zoro to block with 2 swords and we see the struggle lines on him.

Zoro woke up from a nap and casually slapped Kaku's away with 1 sword.
Kaku s rankyaku>>>>lings flyinh slashes
Zoro blocked king s slashes with a skeleton arm :suresure:

Anti Zoro average, here your lunch, it is not good to skip meals
:holdthisl:
This is such an interesting phenomenon because from the same pictures the two sides of this identity war are drawing opposite conclusions. Zoro fans find something amazing, I guess? Out of this average performance and Zoro haters believe it's humiliating for the guy; in reality, it's just a clash with no further implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.