Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaku can't use Tekkai while moving, only Jabra could. The only ability he could use her is "invisible" CoA which should be far too weak to block a Sword swing from someone with Zoro's physical strength
Since when can't people in OP clash with swords without Haki? Seriously, these arguments are hitting a new low every other day. Zoro can regulate his physical strength all the way from Monet's level to King's level even outside Haki. Why're we acting like he's incapable of fighting without holding back?

Kaku can't use Tekkai while moving, only Jabra could. The only ability he could use here is "invisible" CoA which should be far too weak to block a Sword swing from someone with Zoro's physical strength
Pre time skip Zoro was also strong enough to cut metal and he still clashed with giraffe skin, you can think of it as a rankyaku that doesn't get launch but it's just a regular clash.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well yeah Zoro has enough AP to one/two shot a lot of characters, same can be said about a lot of characters.
However, just because he can deal that damage doesn't mean his fights are low diff, same thing for any swordsman really.

If that was the case then Kaku wouldn't survive a single panel, but that's not how the manga works outside headcanon.
That's exactly what it means lmfao

That's like saying kaido vs luffy in kuri wasn't a neg diff because luffy was smacking around doing no damage even though he got one shot.

Worst

Custom title
Vegapunk : " Kuma as a token of my appreciation, i'll grant you one last wish "

Kuma : " I want two last wishes "

I feel like Kuma will do something symbolic against the WG

Status
Not open for further replies.