Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Enough to do the job vs F6, no different with Kalifa if not even easier considering she actually beat Kalifa before in 1v1, zeus is a much bigger buff than whatever kalifa gained
Don't think so. Given how much lucci has improved and Kalifa definately not at Lucci level but ain't gonna be weak either. Nami has zero feats worth praising in wano.

My guy, you're stooping way too low for the downplay. Kaku used his body as a sword even before TS. Luffy fought Zoro all the way back in Whisky Peak. That's not how fights work in OP.
It's partially Oda's fault for making Haki invisible half the time. At this point, if a strong fighter if fighting another strong fighter, I just assume they're using Haki, even if the black-visual-effect isn't used.

Most of my issues with Haki have to do with how it's visually shown, it's so fucking inconsistent.

People are like "Yo, CoC lines are way curvier than CoA lines" I have no idea what the fuck they're talking about, I just see black, jagged-ass lines.

Onimaru ( the fox ) clashed with Zoro weapons without needing haki.
Its weapons didn't break cuz that's plot convenience by Oda....he needed to somehow stop Zoro even if it makes no sense.

In most shonem what swords should do is heavily nerfed ,kinda sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.