Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not the same. A Haki barrier wouldn't do anything in amplifying your elemental attributes. It just makes the substance harder or helps in creating barriers. Meanwhile, your slashes become stronger the stronger your Haki is, more or less the same goes for punches and other hard materials too. But swords are the most lethal of them all.
Again haki doesn't need to be hot to make magma stronger, cold to make ice stronger, etc.

Akainu haki in combination with magma is going to significantly strengthen his attack power same with kuzan, enel, kizaru, etc

Haki isn't an ability mainly used to make swordsman stronger. It's an ability used an accessible to everyone to make them stronger
There are other weapons, powers, and abilities outside of swords. All of whic get boosted by haki

Don't think so. Given how much lucci has improved and Kalifa definately not at Lucci level but ain't gonna be weak either. Nami has zero feats worth praising in wano.
She's gonna be a lot weaker than Lucci like pre timeskip. she's only going to be stromger than her pre ts version and that's about it. Nami would beat her ass again, same as Luffy beats Lucci no matter how many times he recovers, same Zoro beats Kaku, so on.

Oda gave zoro acoc yes but coc is not his speciality he will never be as good as luffy in coc .
But we can easely assume that zoro will have at least 1 black blade right ?
yes but even if it is not his specialty my point is zoro has adv coc just like luffy. Just like luffy zoro is one of those handful of the very strongest and while i to believe that making a black blade is more so about arnament haki the fact that currently at least zoro has not achieved a black blade before unlocking adv coc makes me feel that it has to be a necessary factor, even that is simply dominating the will of the blade or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.