Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

She's gonna be a lot weaker than Lucci like pre timeskip. she's only going to be stromger than her pre ts version and that's about it. Nami would beat her ass again, same as Luffy beats Lucci no matter how many times he recovers, same Zoro beats Kaku, so on.
Naah nami barely had any combat wise major improvement and just Zeus won't make her exceptionally strong against kalifa. Whereas is kalifa has haki and can move with great agility like other cp agents nami is fucked.

I know it, but it is a fine recall to some of those zoro fans that dont remember that being a swordsman doesnt automatically make you more lethal.
You're right, it doesn't. But swordsmen also DO tend to be some of the most lethal fighters in the verse.

And when I say lethal, I don't literally mean death because Oda hardly lets it happen in OP. I'm talking about the amount of attacks that actually need to land in order to defeat an opponent.

Think about how many attacks it took Luffy to put Kaido down, compared to the implication of how close Kaido was to being put down by Oden's Togen Totsuka.

Obv, Luffy has surpassed Oden, but still.

Luffy doesn’t really have rivals expect Blackbeard. Kidd and law are reduced to cheerleading luffy.
‘Zoro doesn’t have any rival. Sanji is only one and they do fight each other.

‘’It is simple oda self insert is shanks and oda brain is sanji.
Zoro is stronger than sanji. Mihawk is stronger than shanks.
Mihawk and shanks are literally rivels ? and whos stronger between the two isn't a fact its headcannon

Your boy decided not to jump due to bloodlust mihawk emitted and decided to dodge. No 2wy you all are thinking mihawk went all out in marineford.
still Mihawk went after Luffy...Luffy took two attacks from Mihawk...
and I didn't say all out...I said didn't hold back...not holding back doesn't mean character giving everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.