Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So uhhh REAL TALK.

Why do you all want Zoro to be a mary-sue? Sanji fans barely mention CoC for the character, and you come unglued and swear to the heavens you won't let him have it or he won't have it. But on the flip side you want Zoro to be faster and have better CoO than Sanji no matter what...

Characters are supposed to have strengths and weaknesses. I.E Zoro stronger, Sanji faster, Zoro CoA, Sanji CoO as Oda puts in SBSs.

But you want Zoro to be OP, and perfect, and have everything everyone else has as strengths, making him what authors hate. ...Why? Why do you want to ruin your favorite character?
Fire - water
Human - fishman
Kicks - punches
Science - haki
Simp - gentleman
Take it or leave it but I'm sure that you're going to ignore this and stick to your headcanon that Lanji is some kind of Zoro opposite or counter, judge's son aka the best written character in existence is equal to 0 without Zoro. makes you think why the opposite isn't true.:risiup:

Meme was one shot by YC2
Shanks was molested by a fish
Teach with washed up zombie Rayleigh
And Crydo 2 shot material for commander Oden, terrified of Meme arriving st Wano
Meme went to sleep because amnesia
Ray said he can t beat bb
Oden was on that roger wb shanks xebec level
The copium is strong
The strongest admiral got 2 shoted by the weakest yonko on his death door

Fire - water
Human - fishman
Kicks - punches
Science - haki
Simp - gentleman
Take it or leave it but I'm sure that you're going to ignore this and stick to your headcanon that Lanji is some kind of Zoro opposite or counter, judge's son aka the best written character in existence is equal to 0 without Zoro. makes you think why the opposite isn't true.:risiup:
Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji=Zoro. LUL.

Meme went to sleep because amnesia
Ray said he can t beat bb
Oden was on that roger wb shanks xebec level
The copium is strong
The strongest admiral got 2 shoted by the weakest yonko on his death door
Meme got her skull cracked by YC2 Queen, nearly died from a random boulder by Law
Oden is on these guys level in Crydo‘s headcanon, couldn’t conceive that a YC2 would 2 shot him
Kaido is literally one shot material to Luffy now, he will always willingly clash with Bajrang and get folded every single time
Too embarrassing

Meme got her skull cracked by YC2 Queen, nearly died from a random boulder by Law
Oden is on these guys level in Crydo‘s headcanon, couldn’t conceive that a YC2 would 2 shot him
Kaido is literally one shot material to Luffy now, he will always willingly clash with Bajrang and get folded every single time
Too embarrassing
Keep barking :kailaugh:
Like akainu when he couldnt move an inch in front of shanks

Fire - water
Human - fishman
Kicks - punches
Science - haki
Simp - gentleman
Okay? That doesn't change the fact that in the monster trio and when Oda lists their specializations, he's said Sanji was CoO and Zoro CoA. He's said Sanji is faster. Again, perfect characters are boring. If you give everything to Zoro and make him an Ichigo, only little kids and people with the intelligence of a wall are going to like him anymore. Why do you want to ruin the character?

Its not all about fight (Strength is important though in Luffy's journey). I understand why Robin is very important to the crew. I cant remember much from Nami in the past few arcs that made me feel she is more important than Robin, let alone deuteragonist-worthy
dude wiithout her they would not even have reached punk hasard not only that but Nami saved luffy vs cracker .
The navigator is legit the most important member.
Luffy could have got the old man or pudding eyes and still got the one piece but only nami will be able to get him to laughtell .

Status
Not open for further replies.