Rate?

• Total voters
The fact that Vegapunk still hasn't removed the shoes is kinda sus

I mean, whats the point?
He turned off the magnetism. It's probably just kept as an outfit until they change back to their own there or at the ship.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Luffy are wearing same colour of waist sash in both colourspreads, My Captain and Vice Captain.
...Now that's reaching so far you're touching the sky. They're the ONLY ones wearing sashes. Top one, Sanji's shirt is the color of the sashes, bottom one, Chopper's hat and Brook's guitar are the color of the sashes. Are you seriously using color theory and balance to push an argument?

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
...motherFUCKER MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME. I FOUGHT FOR KUMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORE THE KUMA HAT IRL. I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL REVOLUTIONARY ARMY FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 12 YEARS WORTH OF WORK TO FINALLY SEE KUMA JOIN THE REVS AGAIN? FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, KUMA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE DAUGHTER. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS REV ARMY FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK! FUCK RYOKUGYU. FUCK FUJITORA. FUCK CELESTIAL DRAGONS. FUCK BONNEY. FUCK KUMA. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING MY TIME FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Bro, you're absolutely right, i didn't pay attention to that.
:usoprice::jinbewat:
Yep so far we know :

" they'd have nowhere left to hide " so it's someone that's already hiding from the WG
" i'm in a big pinch please save me " i've always been prepared for this order "she/he probably knows that this is a serious trouble likely involving someone really strong if Vegapunk is asking for help, and it knows that revealing himself could mean his death ( or basically waging war against the WG with no possibility of hiding nowhere cuz it's something he/she has been prepared for for a long time )

Not sure real Kuma makes sense i mean he's a revo and who's better at hiding than Dragon ?He could just reunite with them and they are already planning to go to war against the WG.....So idk about that
Fuji ? He's not hiding from the WG xD

It's likely an old character if it has been running from the WG

Hoping for a new character ( maybe one of those races that are being hunted ) or a relic of the past

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Wasn't it Shaka that gave those shoes to them?
That's another point for him being the one traitor imo
Does it make sense for any of the Vegapunks to the the " traitor " ? The CP-0 was here to kill all of them so it wouldn't make sense to " speak among them " about having to kill all of them but in the end being like " oh btw we had a spy among you " on top of that they are all connected to the vegabrain so if some of them was plotting something they would all know lol

It could be this mysterious character maybe he has a plan to take down the CP-0 ? Idk

...Now that's reaching so far you're touching the sky. They're the ONLY ones wearing sashes. Top one, Sanji's shirt is the color of the sashes, bottom one, Chopper's hat and Brook's guitar are the color of the sashes. Are you seriously using color theory and balance to push an argument?
Doesn’t matter, Zolu Captain and Vice Captain.
And Oda decided to give them both the same colour and type of sash

Does it make sense for any of the Vegapunks to the the " traitor " ? The CP-0 was here to kill all of them so it wouldn't make sense to " speak among them " about having to kill all of them but in the end being like " oh btw we had a spy among you " on top of that they are all connected to the vegabrain so if some of them was plotting something they would all know lol

It could be this mysterious character maybe he has a plan to take down the CP-0 ? Idk
Just going off of fan theories/speculation so far:

If Shaka was programmed to be loyal and good then it might backfire on him working against the SHs at Egghead. And by extension, allowing CP0 access to them.

It's all very weak evidence so far, and as of now I don't subscribe to any of the traitor theories

A pretty crazy thought but what if the mystery ally is another JoyBoy's nakama same as Zunesha. Gaban seems more plausible tho. Anyway they would be both individuals with great strength and who knows about all the history. Anyone else who fit this could work to me.

About who deactivated the dome, it could be Kizaru after saying "It will not go as you wish". Maybe he has a device to do so or he can his fruit in a crazy way to hack the system with light.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Just going off of fan theories/speculation so far:

If Shaka was programmed to be loyal and good then it might backfire on him working against the SHs at Egghead. And by extension, allowing CP0 access to them.

It's all very weak evidence so far, and as of now I don't subscribe to any of the traitor theories
Well the vegaclones are clones right ? So they're essentially vegapunk with a specific personality and a specific role rather than actually being coded i guess, an android is something a clone is something else :V

So even if he was coded to be " loyal " he would be loyal to " science " and the original Vegapunk's goal i think, especially since he knew that knowing stuff about the void century would mean death....

It would be a twist i couldn't foresee though so we'll see i guess :D