Why are there so many single families?

The fault is in electromagnetic waves ( high speed internet )
let me explain why :
Woman are designed to select the "best" possible male in their social circle to mate and have babies , so that the best male would get 95% of females.
Nature is Polygamous by design , the "best" seed will get to reproduce vastly more then the "less best" seed and so humanity will have healthy babies that can then improve the human race and will ensure the conservation of the species.
This model designed by mother nature is pretty good if Humanity is living disconnected because this way the Female won't get to select in a too big of a male pool= humanity before High speed internet.
Therefore now that Females can select in a extremely vast mating pool and their DNA doesn't know about high speed internet , there will be LOTS AND LOTS more virgin guys (also an increasing amount of Girls that reach their 30's while chasing mr. perfect) and there will also be LOTS AND LOTS more DIVORCES.

High speed internet created multimedia boobies for all and then took the real boobies away
cit. Giggio from Worstgen forum

:risitexcla:
Are you one of the those people who complained about 5G Giving people headache , Flowers wilting , Dogs meowing and Cats howling?
5G can possibly be very dangerous , i'm a Electronics engineer working in 5G Network Rollout , and i can tell you this : long term effects of shooting 20Watts of power at 26 GHz of frequency ( standard 5G high density urban configuration) are currently UNKNOWN to science and yet the tech is being rolled out , making money is more imporant then people's health i can guarantee you that.

The fault is in electromagnetic waves
let me explain why :
Woman are designed to select the "best" possible male in their social circle to mate and have babies , so that the best male would get 95% of females.
Nature is Polygamous by design , the "best" seed will get to reproduce vastly more then the "less best" seed and so humanity will have healthy babies that can then improve the human race and will ensure the conservation of the species.
This model designed by mother nature is pretty good if Humanity is living disconnected because this way the Female won't get to select in a too big of a male pool= humanity before High speed internet.
Therefore now that Females can select in a extremely vast mating pool and their DNA doesn't know about high speed internet , there will be LOTS AND LOTS more virgin guys (also an increasing amount of Girls that reach their 30's while chasing mr. perfect) and there will also be LOTS AND LOTS more DIVORCES.

High speed internet created multimedia boobies for all and then took the real boobies away
cit. Giggio from Worstgen forum
Its much more intricate than that divorces are a major consequence to the current Liberal system.
Also the delusional agenda of every female is a baddie + 10/10 and deserves someone who earns 100k + a year in lock step with promiscuity being cherished with extra marital affairs among both men and women

Bro natural selection doesn't work as smoothly as you put it.. Natural selection gives room for the rest under the elite class too that are willing to provide and maintain healthy bonds.

We have created a society where being less than elite is shunned, a society psychologically engineered to be hyper-hedonistic

This contradicts Natural selection and how we are actually engineered

You should check out what and how prehistoric "family units" came into fruition. With regards to pair bonding and all that.

Btw is it strange that i dont want many girlfriends but i wanna have more than one wife since i wanna be more responsible in providing them etc?
Well I'm not getting a girlfriend deliberately coz I'm gonna marry too.. But caretaking more than one is up to the circumstance if i will it will probably be a divorcee or if my wife's best friend LOL

.. Can't be fair with many then just have one which is the rule here lol

Jesus christ man what is happening,? People are getting married to have a wedding and then get divorced for fun. Is monogamy dead
people dont tend to get along in alot of long term relationships
as in fighting is common ether because disagreements or because lack of general interest afterall things can get stale after a good bit of time