[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts about the players here who want to lynch the lowest poster.

Lowest posters who don't give reads or thoughts about the game are hard to read and are the kind of players I don't mind seeing go. I also see it manipulative that some players want to lynch the lowest poster and I worry that scum would want to push this agenda. There are people who have a life and can't participate 24/7.

I sometimes have a habit on scum reading players who have alot of posts who are not in my town reads.

For me it‘s still 10 days of this avy :peperain:.
what will you change it to, one the 10 day curse is lifted? :phoenixmarco:

My thoughts about the players here who want to lynch the lowest poster.

Lowest posters who don't give reads or thoughts about the game are hard to read and are the kind of players I don't mind seeing go. I also see it manipulative that some players want to lynch the lowest poster and I worry that scum would want to push this agenda. There are people who have a life and can't participate 24/7.

I sometimes have a habit on scum reading players who have alot of posts who are not in my town reads.
Feel the same and agree! :brootea:

also usually the lower poster/or afk would be also replaced and sub. though will like to hear more from those being voted, and also time zones etc.

I

Indigo

We could no lynch D1 though

and see what happens during NP

so we have better info for lynching

because without claiming and actions, this D1 lynch really is gonna be completely random lol

I

Indigo

Yeah, but there‘s always a chance of hitting scum and getting info from other role flips. If we no lynch we leave the first move to scum which isn‘t the best thing.
I'm just saying :luuh:

Can you imagine if we lynch a King / Queen D1 that was inactive?

:hihihi:

what will you change it to, one the 10 day curse is lifted? :phoenixmarco:

Feel the same and agree! :brootea:

also usually the lower poster/or afk would be also replaced and sub. though will like to hear more from those being voted, and also time zones etc.
90% of the player base here have time zones different from mine and the players who have different timezones won't be able to interact with most of the players which makes it hard for those players to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.