Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido says go find my son
And then they can fight a calamity
Whose who says ok hell go
King and jack say yeah its fine they're up for a fight
I already love Who´s Who, want to see him as match up for the first fight with Zoro before Zoro face King.
Would be similar as with Luffy who fought first Cracker and later Katakuri only in a timespan of 1-2days.
Of course King and Jack doesn´t fear them either, but nice to see that neither Sasaki or Who´s Who fearing to face a Calamity in a battle, shows that these dudes aren´t jokes.
Probably perfect build up matched for Zoro/Jinbe and Sanji(it is like Luffy facing first Doffy/Cracker before handle a YC1lvl character).^^

And Ulti is savage to say Kaido something like this, im sure Kaido loving her personally.

Well....Kaidou crew is interesting.....they have similar vibes of Shanks crew (atleast interactions part)

And it seems Oda building up Kaidou character apart from being a monster....really interested in father-son duo......

Lol.....Ulti chan is best...she trashtalks Kaido infront of his face.....

Korean New Spoilers !! (my Google correction)
Kaido: What is The Mission you ask ? Bring back my stupid son Yamato who is missing today !!
Black Maria: Oh my, such a troublesome thing ... !!
So, is that "significant announcement" related to Master Yamato?
Kaido: That is ... (probably interrupted by BlackMaria)
Black Maria: indeed ...
Ulti: Annoying !! It's your family problem !!
Page One: Hey !!!
Who's Who: And When we bring him back safely?
Kaido: I'm going to let you challenge AllStars through a nomination system !! .... How is it?
Who's Who: Really? I will do it !!!
Kaido: How about it (AllStars) ?
King, Jack: Yes, no problem at all.
Wasn't @Roventiar confirmed that Yamato is NOT the name of Kaido's son?

J

Jo_Ndule

If Yamato is a teenager or kid

Then flyers needed for this mission is stupid and downplays them
also Black Maria calls her "Master" while no flyer calls Calamities "master" as headliners or gifted do.

But since this is a very important mission which Kaido even Grant's them the chance to challenge/be calamities

Yamato is hard to find/bring.
Calamities and Flyers in close in Strength

Kaido doesn't even exclude King/Queen from this. He views Calamities as replaceable, he doesnt mind running the crew with flyers as new calamities.

he can replace king/7queen/jack but he cant replace his son. Well , at least this shows Kaido cares about his son.

I feeling like Doffy themsevles getting beaten up in the past for having such a fear against Kaido and his troup.
I can see he facing in the past a calamity and get trashed, then going join the deal with Kaido overall.
At this point Kaido doesn´t even need to let Dressrosa getting burned, Jack+Flying six with some gifters/headliner are enough to trash whole dressrosa including Doflamingo, of course he shit his pants knowing their are other monsters and Kaido himself isn´t even needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.