[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you make this distinction exactly? T v T often provides the most heat as both parties genuinely believe they’re right, it’s hard to fake a high level of conviction
Town vs Town is a lot more static, though, and tends to run in circles with many people just being bystanders. While here this thread is now moving with a lot of people involved.

Town vs Town is a lot more static, though, and tends to run in circles with many people just being bystanders. While here this thread is now moving with a lot of people involved.
not in my experience but I’ll concede scum are far more cowardly and role reliant here than in other places I’ve played

J

Joygirl1

As this is a chess round I´m voting Vanellope for strategic reasons because after Sallu came in strongly defending Conq an investigation abilty could provide us with more infos, possibly about both of them. Of course I´d be sorry for her if she´d flip town but I´m not really trusting her either and Gramma has made good arguments so far. Sometimes in chess you have to sacrifice a pawn to get the enemy step into your trap.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
What about Conquist‘s reaction looks Town to you, though?
the only thing that I would do same when town and getting angled is being soy, but I then would just stop caring and get myself lynched atp, just with the soy aftertaste

the problem here is that the peole pushing him are also carrying scumtells
like whoever brought up the like and activity thing is def scummy and doesn't get a townpass, especially because of the nature of this setup we could end up being in a multiball

As this is a chess round I´m voting Vanellope for strategic reasons because after Sallu came in strongly defending Conq an investigation abilty could provide us with more infos, possibly about both of them. Of course I´d be sorry for her if she´d flip town but I´m not really trusting her either and Gramma has made good arguments so far. Sometimes in chess you have to sacrifice a pawn to get the enemy step into your trap.
Yeah, but there‘s no guarantee an invest would even 100% work. Scum usually have counters if invests are in the game.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Sure i get it.

But, if the lynch is town, and the wagoners are also town, where does that get us? Some dead townies. Threadplay and reactions happen much more AFTER some kind of actions happen. With no real info, we're just shooting in the dark and hoping for the best. Hoping that conq is a mad scum that is angry he got caught, that Lhea is a scum that is playing the host warned me card to get the lynch away from her etc...
that's why we need to force people to vote, that's rather how mafia D1 works

J

Joygirl1

Yeah, but there‘s no guarantee an invest would even 100% work. Scum usually have counters if invests are in the game.
Sure but it´s worth giving it a try in my opinion.

@Rej I was the one who brought up Conq in the first place but even before people were suggesting to simply vote for the least active players.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I’ll say that Rej’s thought processes make sense to me so for that reason, im going to assume he’s town unless there’s a reason not to

I will return the kindness and respect, I am still at times paranoid around you tho, but maybe I will come to understand you better this game

Rej

This forum is retarded.
This whole thing started with "Lets just lynch whoever has least posts" lol. If that isn't shooting in the dark, i don't know what is.

I haven't voted yet.
:tchpepe: then vote, give us material to analyze you, or you are scum playing in avoidance
Sure but it´s worth giving it a try in my opinion.

@Rej I was the one who brought up Conq in the first place but even before people were suggesting to simply vote for the least active players.
guess I will have some reread to do, during the night
shooting in the dark is a way to start things, but the more D1 progresses the less you should have this "shooting in the dark" mentality
which again is a crucial aspect in figuring out non-voters that come in later into the day

Status
Not open for further replies.