Youre the one who called me passive aggressive for being snarky in response to someone insulting Kidd. I'm explaining why I react that way. Also you spamming Mid in relation to him even though you claim you're "indifferent", "just trolling" and now reacting like yuu're not passive aggressive. I've seen you being passive aggressive plenty of times on here but if's way too damn common that PA type people always deny what they are, unsurprisingly to think of it.
Okaaayy

No idea what to respond to this

G

Gorosei Informer

Even if it did it would have bounced back instead of landing completely flat
Bounced back right into being Blackbeads easily taken hostage, 10/10.
Post automatically merged:

It's amazing how the previous wortsgen waiting room forum crashed the moment it was named after kidd.
Hows your damsel in distress holding up with Blackbeard btw? Has he managed to spare for his life after crying his eyes out to him? Now he's gonna get Garp killed trying to save him too?

Leak from Odas drafts of Koby with the Blacked-beard Pirates:

I'm sure he'll be wishing they took Boa instead of him now!

I never new Leia looks so much like a man there lol, even in other pics I've found!

Okaaayy

No idea what to respond to this
Good for you, I've said my peace. I don't care anymore as I'm tired of your mind games too.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm gonna take another break from here, I'm tired, I've had enough.

Dunno when I'll come back this time but whenever, wherever.

At least this time, I've not been brutally insulted by some other certain users who are not here right now (and I refuse to summon and thus provoke them too) and never faced repercussions for it, so I guess there's an upside there?

:seriously:

Take care guys, peace.

:goyea:

At least this time, I've not been brutally insulted by some other certain users who are not here right now (and I refuse to summon and thus provoke them too) and never faced repercussions for it, so I guess there's an upside there?

Take care guys, peace.

Tchau

Take care guys, peace.

What happened?
:jinbewat:

Take care guys, peace.

It was my fault😰

G

Gorosei Informer

Last few pages will clue you in. Just tired of the constant Kidd bashing and trolling here. It seems to be worse during break weeks and that's when I tend to get more fed up and snap too.

I've had a shitty day too and I'm just in no mood either.

What really pisses me off is people accusing me of things they are doing, denying they are doing it and being passive aggressive anyway or "just trolling", especially when they know its something you take personally, that it winds you up. They don't even try to meet me halfway, they don't compromise, they just slander me, call me a liar, insult me or w/e, anything to ignore what I'm saying and double down.

Everywhere I've gone in the OP community, people slander Kidd constantly, its fucking everywhere like an epidemic. It was bad enough being a Sanji fan for all these ridiculous years of Odas slanderous handling of his character but I'm at the point, where I am so fucking tired of having to constantly defend and see slander of my favourite characters from the community.

Even when I aruged with a certain "former Doctor" here recently in defense of Kidd, his immediate response was to fucking ignore what I said and just accuse me of only caring about the potential of his character. As If I didn't type up a fucking essay defending Kidd and such, with examples, what makes him great, the nuance and such and I've not written essays in threads on here and especially in the Kidd FC on why I love him and enjoy his character.

Fuck me its tiring being the underdog/a fan of them. Just reminds me of how nobody stands up for me and I'm constantly dogpiled and having to stand up for myself and fight my own corner a lot constantly too, its fucking exhausting.

I've not spoken about it before too but I've had certain users brutally insult the fuck out of me, like some extreme shit and it went unnoticed but I've been punished for snapping at people and saying less worser things to them too. So yeah, its wearing at me over time and everytime I come back, it gets worse, it wears at me more and I get reluctant to come back ultimately, spending more and more time away from here until I return.

I took quite a long break last time and this time, I'm considering even bothering to return becaue last time was meant to be the last time but
I stupidly relapsed, I gave in and now I'm regretting it even more now.

I think I just need to be away from here, for my own sake, for my own good.

I've never had any of those people apologise to what they said to me either btw. When I snapped at others, I take time out to try to apologise and I have apologise dearly/deeply to them shortly after most of the time at least. Even though its awkward, humilaiting and such, I knew I was in the wrong and I had to try do right and be better, to apologise for potentially hurting them too.

Sorry I'm just pissed right now, I'm gonna go calm down before I get worse.

Last few pages will clue you in. Just tired of the constant Kidd bashing and trolling here. It seems to be worse during break weeks and that's when I tend to get more fed up and snap too.

I've had a shitty day too and I'm just in no mood either.

What really pisses me off is people accusing me of things they are doing, denying they are doing it and being passive aggressive anyway or "just trolling", especially when they know its something you take personally, that it winds you up.

Everywhere I've gone in the OP community, people slander Kidd constantly, its fucking everywhere like an epidemic. It was bad enough being a Sanji fan for all these ridiculous years of Odas slanderous handling of his character but I'm at the point, where I am so fucking tired of having to constantly defend and see slander of my favourite characters from the community.

Even when I aruged with a certain "former Doctor" here recently in defense of Kidd, his immediate response was to fucking ignore what I said and just accuse me of only caring about the potential of his character. As If I didn't type up a fucking essay defending Kidd and such, with examples, what makes him great, the nuance and such and I've not written essays in threads on here and especially in the Kidd FC on why I love him and enjoy his character.

Fuck me its tiring being the underdog/a fan of them. Just reminds me of how nobody stands up for me and I'm constantly dogpiled and having to stand up for myself and fight my own corner a lot constantly too, its fucking exhausting.

I’m also a Kidd fan and try to ignore the slander but everyone reacts differently, so I can understand you
I simply don’t care enough about OP. Wano killed some passion in me
What I love about the D.Gray Man fandom is that we have 0% power lvl discussions and don’t trash other characters. The story and the characters are so good that we don’t care about such things
The EZ fandom is also nice