Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
So I just watched 3 eps of More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers

Pretty colorful and the animation is good. OP and ED are nice. Akari fell in love with the MC too fast but I'm rooting for Shiori since she's a sweet girl. Some parts made me laugh too.

Not bad.
Akari > Shiori. Its a nice change to have it be somewhat early but there is still more! The manga continues at chapter 29.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Akari > Shiori. Its a nice change to have it be somewhat early but there is still more! The manga continues at chapter 29.
I can see the potential for character development in Akari, while Shiori not so much. I guess Akari would be a Deredere while Shiori would be somewhat a Dandere. It picked my interest to see all of the season 1.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I can see the potential for character development in Akari, while Shiori not so much. I guess Akari would be a Deredere while Shiori would be somewhat a Dandere. It picked my interest to see all of the season 1.
There are some really sweet moments upcoming between Jiro and Both of the Girls. Keep us updated on what you think!

I prefer Akari > Shiori but Shiori haters (mostly Akari fans) is ridiculous lol. They would trash on Shiori for being on screen even if she didn't do anything wrong. Even I defended her aggressively back in AniMixPlay before it got shutdown.

Reminds me of 2018 and 2019 where I defend Flash Sentry on My Little Pony videos comments on YouTube lmao.