Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion the structure of the Onigashima raid subarc will be very similar to Enneis Lobby where Kaido will still won't take them seriously and play with them a kind of game in order to make the Fire festival more interesting, sorta like a main event. But I believe that to happen after the actual raid fails and the alliance is captured bar the straw hats and maybe the some of the scabbards

T

The Penguin

Hmmm... Yamato name could work for this mysterious guy who only see in one panel.

Oda could be playing with the readers as we could think obviously his son will be the bald horned dude because his theme with coat, horns and relation with Jack... BUT thinking about it, Yamato's name doesn't fit to me for thos dude but it could fit perfectly for this ninja dude.

He seems to be a ninja or a samurai but a bit different aura imo. Bottom right dude next to Kid.

So, to sum up, we could have here both possibilities for Kaido's son: the bald horned dude or the long haired swordsman ninja.

ACE: bald horned dude?
Yamato: ninja swordsman?

It's possible that Yamato and the ACE won't be the same person...

Hmmm... Yamato name could work for this mysterious guy who only see in one panel.

Oda could be playing with the readers as we could think obviously his son will be the bald horned dude because his theme with coat, horns and relation with Jack... BUT thinking about it, Yamato's name doesn't fit to me for thos dude but it could fit perfectly for this ninja dude.

He seems to be a ninja or a samurai but a bit different aura imo. Bottom right dude next to Kid.

So, to sum up, we could have here both possibilities for Kaido's son: the bald horned dude or the long haired swordsman ninja.

ACE: bald horned dude?
Yamato: ninja swordsman?

It's possible that Yamato and the ACE won't be the same person...
Isn't that guy Hawkins????

Status
Not open for further replies.