Status
Not open for further replies.
looool it's so fucking easy to suspect players of being part of scum alignment because they're clearly going to be legit busy split between 3 games
i am one of those fucks

and it's also easy for melkor or people to bite back with "noted your self defense of destroya"
so fucking what????
no mfer im hard defending in this scenario because it's a lazy way to play and get a bait reaction

if it reflects bad on me it's a big fat L. and if that time comes we'll cross that bridge, im not gonna make some premature way to give myself outs

NOW whether this reflects on Melkor of being scum alignment indicative or town aligned idk. I won't honestly understand the motive or agenda until I see more from him
when he has rolled town like AM he tries to invoke reactionary responses sometimes, but my only gripe is he did it in a way that's really hard for a player to counter later in the game because their time is going to be split is questionable

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
looool it's so fucking easy to suspect players of being part of scum alignment because they're clearly going to be legit busy split between 3 games
i am one of those fucks

and it's also easy for melkor or people to bite back with "noted your self defense of destroya"
so fucking what????
no mfer im hard defending in this scenario because it's a lazy way to play and get a bait reaction

if it reflects bad on me it's a big fat L. and if that time comes we'll cross that bridge, im not gonna make some premature way to give myself outs
Surely Destroya can defend himself on this point, though?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I don't think he would make the miller claim knowing a real miller would be out there to counterclaim him. seems pointless
Ye I usually say this everytime a precious miller comes up but it's a matter of reputation as well
Lie about being Miller once to get an advantage and you'll find yourself on thin ice not only in the next few games but definitely when you get a miller again

Cause you either claim and get blasted cause of your rep or you get scanned and get blasted because no one believes you after

It's really not worth it
:endthis:

Do we have a cult? We have enough people for 2+ scum factions and I know Fuji loves cults
noting this for later because stuff like this has short sighted nature due to it being an even bigger mystery and pressures town to perform against two different tactics
no doubt ill miss shit myself if there's controversies that overlook it

Surely Destroya can defend himself on this point, though?
you're narrowing on this specific point and forgetting your own soft defense of dest lol but yes

it was also in defense of myself and applies to anyone who is (hopefully) genuine when it comes to activity. it's just so easy to pick apart to direct and push certain narratives

Ye I usually say this everytime a precious miller comes up but it's a matter of reputation as well
Lie about being Miller once to get an advantage and you'll find yourself on thin ice not only in the next few games but definitely when you get a miller again

Cause you either claim and get blasted cause of your rep or you get scanned and get blasted because no one believes you after

It's really not worth it
:endthis:
If he's lying we make a pact to cook him in at least the next three games we see him in:endthis:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you're narrowing on this specific point and forgetting your own soft defense of dest lol but yes

it was also in defense of myself and applies to anyone who is (hopefully) genuine when it comes to activity. it's just so easy to pick apart to direct and push certain narratives
I haven't intended to defend Dest at all, hence my contention with Melkor is his poorly thought out suspicion. Though yes I suppose you could argue it serves as a soft defence. I don't really think it's comparable to you saying "well he is in lots of games now so suspecting him for that is lazy", mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.