Status
Not open for further replies.
Addendum for the One Piece is Real Ability. Wanton unproductive spam will instantly disqualify you.
Yay! Thanks for letting us know.

unactable berdly is higher count then me.

@Juliet Noelle do you think he scum or town?

BhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Fuji said the wu is an ability. Who is berdly?

Yay! Thanks for letting us know.

Fuji said the wu is an ability. Who is berdly?
usopp
or susopp

noelle vs berdly!!!

:pepebuggy:

BhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

usopp
or susopp

noelle vs berdly!!!

:pepebuggy:

I need to see more of his posts. Usually I correctly scum read him when his reads are the opposite of mine.

I need to see more of his posts. Usually I correctly scum read him when his reads are the opposite of mine.
Alright!! can't wait to hear your opinion on berdly, Noelle!! :brootea:

looool it's so fucking easy to suspect players of being part of scum alignment because they're clearly going to be legit busy split between 3 games
i am one of those fucks

and it's also easy for melkor or people to bite back with "noted your self defense of destroya"
so fucking what????
no mfer im hard defending in this scenario because it's a lazy way to play and get a bait reaction

if it reflects bad on me it's a big fat L. and if that time comes we'll cross that bridge, im not gonna make some premature way to give myself outs
I do not understand your point here, do you refer to something I said?

@Juliet Noelle thoughts on wu?

An ability giving a reward to the highest poster. I have never seen an ability like this and don't know if it's a good ability or a bad ability.

you've enough posts so there must be reason why I used the word null

don't tell me you can't understand this much
Vote Lynch Al.

I can play this game with you if you like. If you say I gotta have enough posts from you to form a read, but the same can‘t be said for you about me, then this logic is highly flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.