Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not sure what started this train, but his responses to being voted do not look great.

Change vote lynch Indigo
his reaction to flowa and prof being revealed as indies seemed fake imo

and hes just doing vote counts and stuff not rly scum hunting from what i saw

good place to start id say

ur saying he is aggro here? i don't agree and i dont think its a scum tell for him

he had a recent scum game here and wasnt aggro

are u afraid we indie hunt u flowa?
afraid of indie siding with scum or town? :sus::memehm:

BhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Emil

Certified Memelord
afraid of indie siding with scum or town? :sus::memehm:

BhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
nani?

Barghly , so which is it?
1.indie kill wincon
2.indie will side with town and scum?

also why indie first over scum? true some indie can be scum to town.

Don’t post fluffy animal pictures around Mr Reloaded.

In fact I’d stop using the word fluff or any derivatives altogether. It’s a dangerous game.

Don’t post fluffy animal pictures around Mr Reloaded.

In fact I’d stop using the word fluff or any derivatives altogether. It’s a dangerous game.
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.