Status
Not open for further replies.
Such trolling could be done from scum slot to diffuse situation into a joke. On the other hand, Destroya does not seem to be in real danger yet. But i did not like his "I am so busy" entry and i think self-votes in Mafia are terrible as a matter of policy. Experienced players like Destroya should be better than this.
My 1st real sus right here...
Did you roll scum again LM?

Unvote Destroya
Vote Lynch T-pein.
Acting tough making bitchass lists and talking big is highly sus. No one has done it yet and this man comes here talking big and taking names.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You can vote all you want but you'll only be a loser if you are a town and if Mafia, I'll neg you anyhow. :beckmoji: You are the no 1 suspect for me. Talking big without any evidence.
Well, Kerko, at this point in time, we have to produce the evidence.
You know what the police say when they catch you?

"Anything you say can and will be used against you"

same applies here, it's just that we haven't caught you, we are just using everything you say and do against you

Unvote Destroya
Vote Lynch T-pein.
Acting tough making bitchass lists and talking big is highly sus. No one has done it yet and this man comes here talking big and taking names.
How does one know whom to vote in the first round. How are you even of the thought that I am a scum? Just because you think so? You are the scum 100%.

Well, Kerko, at this point in time, we have to produce the evidence.
You know what the police say when they catch you?

"Anything you say can and will be used against you"

same applies here, it's just that we haven't caught you, we are just using everything you say and do against you
Surely but Police take the L when they catch innocent and apologize while the criminal goes out wandering and doing other crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.